Knowing About Klaroline Story

Ansel's POV

I was really worried with Caroline and it was taking for what seemed forever to get some news about how she was from Niklaus, so I decided to go to Caroline's room. At first I knock but no one answers and there was not a sound, but I knew they were there because I know their scent too well... I decided to open the door and I smiled about what I was seeing, Niklaus and Caroline were sleeping in each other's arms and he was smiling, a smile that he didn't wear often, a genuine smile. I just hate Caroline doesn't want to accept the fact that she truly likes him.

I went back to the living room and everyone looked at me anxious to know how was Caroline.

"Can you stop with the silence and tell us how is my best friend?" Katerina asked me and I noticed Elijah and Rebekah looking at her with a confused face, maybe they weren't used to see her as a friend but as the surviver.

"Katerina, there is no need to worry. She is fine. I didn't had the opportunity to speak with her because she fell asleep along with Niklaus." I said.

"Are you saying that my big brother finally got Caroline to be with him?" Rebekah asked with a smirk.

"No. They are just sleeping... With clothes on." I said.

No One's POV

"What? He could have I can't believe we are alive sex and waste it?" Kol asked making Bonnie roll her eyes.

"Eww! He is my father. I can't picture him doing that. Gross!" Hope said making everyone chuckle a little. "But... Does he have some kind of history with Caroline?"

"Yes." Elijah said then added "In fact he told you stories about her when you were just a little baby... They met in Mystic Falls and he fancied her and did everything he could to be with her."

"Surprising all of us in the beginning because your father was different in that time. He didn't really care about anyone." Kol said making Elijah and Rebekah gave him a glare making their sibling shut up.

"What Kol was trying to say was that he wasn't as kind as he is now... And he didn't show anyone about their emotions back then, not even us but when he met Caroline something changed." Rebekah explained.

"And she had your father wrapped on her little finger." Kol cutting his sister off while smirking.

"My father? Wrapped in a woman's finger? Not possible." Hope said in disbelief.

"On the contrary, Hope. He saved her many times, he gave her a drawing of her that he drew, se told him things that no person ever told him because they were true afraid and he accept it, he saved her friends because of her even if they hated him... Your father let the hybrid that he hated for making every minion he had at the time break the sire bond, get out with his life and just with some wounds because his hybrid was Caroline's boyfriend and he cared so much about her that he put her happiness in front of his revenge." Elijah said making Hope look at him in disbelief.

"My father and Caroline were an item?" Hope asked while trying to process everything.

"No." Elijah said.

"However they did had sex once." Katherine said making everyone look at her with wide eyes and she shrugged not caring, Hope stayed in her place paralyzed with the Katherine's information, it was a really big information that made her not be able to process the news. "What? Hope is a big girl. I'm sure she knows very well that for her to be born, her father had to have sex and I believe that she knows what sex is..."

"What does that mean? Are you calling me a slut?" Hope asked offended.

"No. But you are not a prude either. Your clothes are clothes from a girl who already had sex but is not the type of girl who just have sex with some stranger in the bar... Look at Bonnie. She is not a virgin but she is also not the kind of girl who just gets a man in bed after meting him in a bar." Katherine said making now get Bonnie offended.

"Hey! If I wanted I could get a stranger to have sex with me." Bonnie said.

"Yes, you would. If you want, we can show her that she is wrong by making out. We barely know each other..." Kol said with a smirk making Bonnie uncomfortable because she kind of like Kol hitting on her.

"Can we please change subject?" Hope asked trying to forget everything that she find out.

"Of course." Bonnie said then looked at Katherine. "I could totally make something no one expected..."

"Really? Prove it." Katerina said with a challenge look because loved challenging her friends.

"Today we play truth or dare but without the truth." Bonnie said and Katherine smirk along with her friend.