Goodbye

Caroline's POV

I was hugging Klaus when I listen everyone come to the Quarter so I went with Klaus to the Quarter and see how they were.

"Guess who's back from the Other Side?" I asked while appearing in front of them.

"Caroline..." Ansel said amazed and run to hug me. "It's really you... But how this happened?"

"I had help from a witch who talk to the witches and make them give me another chance to live." I told them. "The person who helped me was Henrik Mikaelson."

"What?!" Klaus's siblings asked at the same time.

"He died me to tell you that he loves you and was always by your side." I said and they had to seat down to process the information. "Are you alright?"

Rebekah and her brothers asks me to talk about a little of Henrik and after awhile I make sure everyone was alright.

***

It was night and Hope told me that Klaus wanted to speak with me in private, in his office, I walked in and his back were facing me.

"Hope told me you wanted to talk with me in private... Is everything alright?" I asked worried.

"No..." He said while turning to see me and I walked over to him and hold his hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked even more concern and he took his hand of me, making me be hurt by his action.

"We need to stop this." He said not looking at me.

"Stop what?" I asked confused.

"We can't be together." He said while looking down.

"What? Why?"

"It doesn't matter we don't work." He said now looking at me.

"How can you say that? I saw you from the Other Side you said..."

"I didn't know what I was saying. I was just upset and grieving but... I realized I don't like you like that..." He said. "I'm sorry, love."

"What? Are you seriously going to do this? I heard you from the Other Side and how you blamed yourself for what happened and you thought you shouldn't make me be in your life and it was your fault... I get that you think you need to make me leave you to protect me but I'm not going to leave you Klaus." I said while getting closer and he pushed me.

"I don't care about you." He said coldly.

"Then why did you said that you loved me when I was dead."

"I was upset and didn't know what I was saying. Now leave." He said.

Klaus's POV

"No." She said while crossing her arms.

Why did she had to make this so hard? I'm doing this because I want her safe... Why doesn't she get scared of me? Why did I let her in? Why is she still here even knowing that I was the one who's blame for her dying?

"Caroline, leave. I don't want to be with you anymore. I don't care for you." I lied but she continue to stay there, so I had to be colder then I wanted and really hurt her. "I had some fun with you but it's over. You were just some woman to add to my list and nothing else..."

"No... That is not true. You told me..." She said with sadness in her eyes.

"I lied." I cut her off.

"No! You're lying now." She said. "Stop doing this. Stop trying to push me away..."

"I am just being honest." I said.

"Fine. Then if is that how you feel can I just have a last kiss?" She asked, I wasn't expecting that question and when I was about to answer her, her lips crash against mine.

I missed her lips on mine, I kissed her back without thinking twice, she broke the kiss and bite my neck to drink from me.

"Caroline..." I moaned and she pushed me to the other wall and never stop drinking from me, then kissed me and I pulled her legs to be around my waist, quickly she wrapped them around my waist and I grabbed her perfect ass.

I left her lips and start to left a trail of wet kisses to her neck and once I got to her sweet spot, she moaned my name making me smirk. I  make her seat in my secretary and then pushed the thing to the floor, I rip her top and she took my t-shirt.

She kissed me with hunger, lust and passion and I kissed her back, the make her lay down and start to kiss her breast and her belly making her moan my name then I kissed her and she put her feet in the floor, while getting up and pushed me to the couch, then start to let wet kisses to my chest and to my abs making me moan her name.

"Love... I need you... Now!" I said and made love to her and after an hour of amazing wild sex we stopped and stayed there laying on the couch trying to catch our breath.

"Alright. I guess I better go..." She said, got up and start to collecting her belongings.

"What?"

"Wasn't this a goodbye?" She asked with an innocent voice making me realized that I had fell in her trap but I had to do this to protect her, even if it hurts me.

"Yes." I said and with vamp speed I put my clothes on and and was now in front of her and kiss her.

"Why did you do that?" She asked when I broke the kiss.

"It was a goodbye." I said and she nodded.

"In the moment I leave this room we are done..." She said and I nodded, she walked over to the door and when was about to open the door, she turned to see me and said "Before this be over... I just want to say that I really like you and you won't be able to make me hate you. Believe me... I tried for years and I didn't succeeded, I can't hate you for how much I wanted because would make this much easier but it's impossible."

"Why don't you hate me? You almost died for three times because of me, I tried to hurt your best friend to make my hybrids, I put your ex on the run while you were dating, i make Stefan turn it off... I did horrible things things to people who were close to you and you say that you can't hate me. How?"

"Because I love you, alright? Because I love you so much that every time I am with you I feel my heart beating like crazy, I feel nervous like a stupid teenager and my heart skips a beat every time you call me love or when you just smirk at me. I love you so much... I love you more then I thought it was possible to love someone as I love you and there's no reason for that happening but it's the truth." She said and I kissed her with passion.

"I love you so much, everything... I love your body, I love how you are always positive, I love how you being light to people's life and I love how you can make me laugh or smile even in my worst days... I love you and I do this for you. I am usually known by being selfish but with you I can't do that." I said and kissed her again then compelled her "You will not remember that we both confess our love to each other. After you collecting your belongings, you went to your room and realized that what we had was just a goodbye sex and that it was for the best because it was wrong being with someone like me."