Kalijah makes a Reunion

No One's POV

Klaus and Caroline stayed in Klaus's room after getting back together but they didn't go any further than kissing, they spend almost all the time just talking about themselves and their fears. Klaus wanted to do everything like he should and avoid ruining his last chance of being completely happy, so he made an effort to take things slow. Their night just talking make them feel closer to each other and made Caroline realize that Klaus's fear of her betraying him wasn't because he didn't trust her but because he thought he wasn't good enough for her.

The next morning, Klaus quickly went to tell Ansel and Hope about him being back with Caroline and Caroline woke Katherine up so she could tell her the good news.

After breakfast, Katherine and Elijah reunited everyone and made Scott Skype Stiles, so Stiles and Lydia could also be part of the reunion.

"Look at all of us reunion. We seem like a big happy supernatural family." Stiles said when Scott told them that everyone was reunited.

"Aren't you human?" Klaus asked

"Yeah... but... you know what, who am I to argue with one of the sour hybrid?"

"Sour hybrid?" Klaus asked.

"I said power hybrid. Why would I call you sour? You are awesome... and not scary at all. Unless you want to be scary, then I think you are scary. My point is, well I don't have one but please don't kill me." Stiles said.

"Sorry. Sometimes he doesn't know when he should stop talking." Lydia said.

"Hello? Can we focus on me and Lijah?" Katherine asked, making everyone stop talking and just look at her and Elijah. "Elijah and I wanted to tell you that we have already a date for the wedding and a place too."

"Seriously?!" Caroline asked excited with a smile.

"Yeah... Our wedding will be in 3 weeks." Kat said excited

"And we agreed that we should get married in the place we found each other, which means that our wedding will be in England." Elijah said calmly but with a smile that he couldn't help showing it because he was really happy.

"Oh! And this wedding won't have a lot of people. Just us and few other people." Katerina said.

"I thought your dream wedding would be a wedding filled with people." Lydia said.

"I thought that too but now I just want a wedding with the people I actually care about." Katerina said, making Caroline give her an Awww

"We also would like to have someone as our minister because that way the ceremony can be more informal and close." Elijah said.

"I can do it." Freya said.

"Thank you, sister." Elijah said

"I guess this reunion is over." Katerina said making everyone go back to what they were doing.

Katerina took Caroline to the house of some woman, who was compelled by Katerina to keep her wedding dress and the dress that Caroline would wear because she was the maid of honor.

"This is your dress. What do you think?"

"Oh My God! You really are the Goddess of Fashion..." Caroline said when looked at the dress.

"I know." Katerina said, making them laugh.

While Katerina and Caroline were talking about the dress, Elijah was with Klaus in the library, so they could talk in private.

"Niklaus, I was wondering if you would like to be my best man. I know that you and Katerina aren't best friends or anything that may resemble to that but I would appreciate that you would accept being my best man." Elijah said

"Of course I want to be your best man." Klaus said and the two brothers hugged.