Katherine&Elijah / Hope&Scott

Katherine's POV

Everybody went to bed with the exception of me and Elijah, I was watching what was on tv and he was reading a book.

"Katerina..." Elijah said making me look at him.

"Is the tv too loud?" I asked because he was reading.

"The tv is fine... I was just wondering how are you feeling with this all situation. We didn't talk much since you appear with your pack." He said

"I am Katherine Pierce. I'm a survivor." I told him and he seat in the couch I was in to be closer to me.

"I know that you are used to seem this though person who never gets hurt but I know you since you were human."

"When I was human I was fragile."

"You think you change when you become a vampire? Katerina I can see in your eyes that you still are that person you were before... I don't know why you don't show who you are often because I fell in love with that girl."

"Elijah, I'm no longer that little girl who you fall for..."

"You say that but I see how you protect your friends and that was one thing that you always did, you always were protective of your friend." He said and I smiled to him, while remembering our conversations when I was human.

We looked deeply into each other eyes and I couldn't control anymore, I kissed him and he kissed me back, in a second we were in his room making out.

Hope's POV

I was playing in my iPhone when suddenly I felt ill and went to the bathroom on my room where I throw up.

I was throwing up when Scott appears and start to hold my hair to help me.

"You don't need to be here..." I said trying not to throw up in front of me.

"No way that I'm leaving you here alone. I will be all night holding your hair while you throw up if I have to." He said and I gave him a small smile then I grow up again in the toilet.

"This is so gross!" I said to myself.

"It's completely normal." He said while rubbing my back and after awhile of throwing up, I clean my teeth and my face, then went back to my bed where Scott was seating.

"Thanks for helping me..." I said and he smiled.

"Of course. I'll be here for you whenever you need me." He said and I just smiled to him. "Now that I know that you are alright, I better let you sleep."

"I know this is asking way too much... But would you mind to make me company until I fell asleep?" I asked and he nodded then lay down next to me and I smiled then pulled me closer to him, I decided to rest my head in his chest without being sure of what would be his reaction and a little afraid of being rejected but instead and he wrapped his arms around my waist.