Visions about Klaus

Someone's POV

Someone's POV

I went to the bedroom of a certain hybrid while everyone was sleeping.

"Oh, it's you..."

"Hey! Is anyone suspicious?"

"No. And Caroline still has no idea that was us who tortured her." He said with a smirk.

"And that's the way we wanna keep."

"Maybe. I actually had an idea. Maybe I could keep raping her but she would never remember."

"I'm sure that would be very fun for you but if she starts to get rapped everyone will know it is a inside job. We can't do anything to Caroline for now, Klaus is still being all protective with her. We need to let things calm down."

"Fine. You are the boss."

"Good. I'm gonna go. Don't make anything that might ruin our plan." I said and left.

Klaus's POV

I woke up with the sound of the alarm and quickly click the button so Caroline wouldn't wake up. I quickly changed and took the hybrids I most trusted to my office.

"It's been two months, one week and four days since Caroline was rescued and nothing. I can't go looking for this person because I am needed in here. You are the ones who are needed in the streets, looking for this person and you need to find and take me to him. It's been a month and no results, if you keep with this I will have to go to more violent methods and kill you one by one until one of you finds me this person. Are we understood?"

"You know that this person probably escaped, right? I mean, no one is stupid enough to stay in here." Mike, one of my hybrids, said.

"Or maybe he isn't as dumb as you and stayed in New Orleans because knew that running away would make him appear just more guilty. Besides, since day one that I had people telling me who was coming and going from New Orleans. Unlike some of you, I use my brain." I said annoyed and angry at how dumb they could be.

"Don't worry. We will find him as soon as we can. You will have your vengeance." Jason, another of my hybrids, said.

"Yeah, we won't let you down." Drake, another of my hybrids, said.

"Good. Now go!" I said.

After ordering the hybrids to go, I speed to my room and quickly took my clothes and got back to bed because I didn't want Caroline to think that I was obsessing over this.

No One's POV

Klaus's hybrids divided themselves in teams of 3 and started to walk around New Orleans looking for something that would lead them to the one who tortured Caroline. Drake, Jason and Mike were a team like always because they were really good friends.

"This is so stupid. The person who kidnap Klaus's girl must be long gone and we are going to be the ones who are going to die." Mike said.

"Maybe Klaus is right and the person is still in New Orleans. What do you think, D?" Jason said.

"Right now, all I care about is continue to be alive. If he won't get this person, I'm sure he will start to kill us one by one." Drake said.

"Well, if he starts to kill his hybrids we will have to find a guy and compel him to think he was the one who tortured her." Mike said and the other two hybrids nodded, because at this point they just wanted to survive.

Hope's POV

I woke up with a gasp because I just had a vision and was about my father, he was all alone and in pain, his pain was bigger than anyone could describe, and he was about to kill himself.

"Hope? Are you okay?" Scott asked with a sleepy voice when saw me catching my breath.

"Just a nightmare." I said with a small smile.

"Hope, I know that you have a feeling that something bad is about to happen, but it's been a month since that feeling and still didn't happen anything. Don't you think that maybe you are just worried because you are more happy than you are used to?"

"Yeah, you probably right. Maybe it's just my imagination. I'm gonna go the kitchen and be right back, okay?"

"I'll be waiting." He said and kissed me.

I left my room and instead of going to the kitchen like I said I was going to, I went to my dad's studio and office, but he wasn't there, so I went to his room and saw him sleeping with Caroline, they were cuddling. I smiled with the image of my father being with a woman as kind and nice as Caroline.

Maybe Scott was right, maybe what I have been feeling was just part of my imagination...

I went back to my bedroom, where I had Scott in my bed with a smile, I went to the bed and he quickly put me in his lap and kissed me passionately.

Freya's POV

I woke up with a dream about Klaus and he was like I never saw him, he was in pain, he was sad, desperate and in a hopeless state, like if he had nothing left and when he was about to kill himself, I woke up.

I have been with a weird feeling for some time and this wasn't the first time I dream about something like this. I couldn't talk with Hope because I didn't want to scare her but I was starting to fear that this was starting to be some kind of visions, so I decided to go talk with Bonnie, and when I was about to open the door of my bedroom, someone knock on the door, I opened the door and saw Bonnie.

"I think something bad is going to happen..." Bonnie said.

Shit!

"Did you had a dream about Klaus wanting to kill...?"

"You had it too?" Bonnie asked me and I nodded.

"Came in, so we can talk without..." I said pointing to everywhere so she would knew that I wanted privacy, she nodded and got in, making me close the door.

"We can't tell anything to Hope. She is finally happy. We can't worry her."

"But she is a witch too. Maybe she has been having these dreams but isn't telling anyone."

"Maybe... we can't risk it. She had a hard life since she was conceived, even when she was still in Hayley's womb, people wanted her dead. She never had a normal life and now she is experience something like a normal life, she has a boyfriend, she is bonding with her mother, she has a happy family for the first time. I can't take that from her. We need to find what this visions are trying to say and stop it."

"So we won't tell anyone? Not even Klaus?"

"Not even Klaus. Klaus would get obsessed with this and would be all paranoid and would put everything in question and try to push away everyone that he cares about." I told her.

"Okay, if is that how you want, that's how we will do. See ya at breakfast, then." Bonnie said and left.