Kat tells Caroline

Klaus's POV

I was in bed with Caroline in my arms. I don't know how she manage to make me love her this much. I never cared for cuddling but when I'm with Caroline I don't mind, I actually like it a lot.

"I love you so much..." I whispered and she kissed me.

"I love you too, more than I can describe." She said with a smile, making me kiss her passionately.

"Care!" Katerina called her while opening the door.

"Kat! Naked! Knock!" Caroline said while covering herself and making sure that Katerina wouldn't see me naked neither

"You two can fuck your brains out another time. This is important. Care I'm invoking the girl code." Katerina said making me roll my eyes.

"What?! You almost never use it! Okay. Give me a minute to put something on." She said while wrapping a sheet around her and making Katerina leave the room.

"You're gonna leave just because of some girl code?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry. She invoked the code. I love you." She said and gave me a peck, then put her pjs and left.

Caroline's POV

I hated leaving Klaus but Kat invoked the girl code and that's a big deal. I just hope everything's alright between her and Elijah...

I went with Kat to the library so we could talk in private.

"What happened? Is everything alright? Do I have to have to bring Derek so he could have a little chat with Elijah? I say Derek because to be honest Elijah can creep me out sometimes..." I said.

"Everything is fine. Actually... wait. Elijah creeps you out? That's so weird coming from the girl who is with the big bad hybrid" Kat said making me roll my eyes.

"I know Elijah is a man of his word but... he is too calm all the time, making me not know what he is feeling and that just creeps me out and with Klaus we all can see when he is upset or happy." I explained.

"Yeah, I guess 'Lijah is the calm one..." Kat said more to herself. "But that doesn't matter right now. I invoked the girl code because I wanted you to be the first to know." Kat said with a big smile and then show me her finger with a ring.

"Is that...?"

"Yeah! Elijah proposed! We're going to get married!" Kat shouted of excitement and I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so happy for you, Kat. You two deserve to be together after all this time." I said and she smiled.

I never had seen her smile so much as she was in that moment. She was truly happy and she deserve it.

"Caroline Forbes, would you like to be my maid of honor?" Kat asked.

"I would love to!" I said smiling and we hugged again. "Oh my God! My best friend is going to get married! We have so much to do! Don't worry I'll make sure it will be everything you dream it would be."

"Gosh, I really love you, you control freak."

"I love you too." I said because I was used to her calling me that.