Nansel talk

An: does anyone know a ship name for Freya and Kai? Kreya? Frai? I don't know.

Freya's POV

"When are you going to tell my dad about Kai?" Hope asked while we were walking towards the bar.

"Who's Kai?" Scott asked.

"Her boyfriend." Hope said casually.

"He is not my boyfriend, he is just a friend." I defended myself.

"That's how it starts." Hope said with a smirk. "Besides, if he is in fact just a friend, why is my father not aware of his existence?"

"Because..." I was about to answer but I couldn't think of a good explanation. "It doesn't matter."

Then we enter the bar and I saw Kai in a booth, waiting for me, I waved over to him and walked over to the booth, leaving Scott and Hope in their love bubble.

"Hey!"

"Hi! I was starting to think you wouldn't appear." Kai said.

"You know I wouldn't do that. Now that I'm here, let's have some fun!"

"Start with tequila?" Kai asked with a smirk.

"You know me so well." I said with a smile and before I know it, we were drinking tequilas.

No One's POV

While Kai and Freya were getting drunk, Scott and Hope were dancing, Caroline and Klaus were in some bar dancing and drinking from other people, when they weren't making out, Stiles and Lydia were trying out the new mattress, Katherine convinced Elijah to do a fantasie of hers, which is better not even say what was it, Ansel and Natalie were in the living room talking about each other but it was more he listening her talking about herself.

Caroline's POV

Both Nik and I were with our mouths filled with blood and now we were in a booth making out, I was in his lap and I was about to lose control and just have my way with him in public.

I don't even care anymore. I just want him so badly...

I was kissing him while I slipped my hands to under his t-shirt in his 6 pack.

"Caroline..." he growled. "Stop teasing me. I'm almost out of control."

"Good. I'm not the only one." She said while he was leaving a trail of kisses to her neck. "Nik..."

We kissed passionately and then he grabbed me and speed us to our room, and so anyone could see us, we went through the window.

Natalie's POV

"Oh God! I'm here talking about myself and you must be bored as hell."

"I don't think hell is boring." Ansel said confused then added quickly. "Oh wait. That's an expression. My apologies I'm still not very familiar with this new kind of language. I'm still trying to adapt."

"It's okay." I said with a smile.

I don't know why but I think he's really cute when he gets embarrassed or when he tries to speak like the people from the 21st century.

"But what about you? I'm here babbling about me and my life and I still don't know much about you. I just know what Lydia tells me." I said.

I didn't want to seem those kind of women who just talk about themselves until men fall asleep.

"There's not much to tell. I was a werewolf when I died then I got back from the dead and thanks to a spell I'm now a hybrid. Caroline was the first person I consider as a friend and then she made me get to know your daughter, Derek, Scott and Stiles. Now we are here and they are all like family to me."

"That's so sweet..." I said with a smile and then I found myself drowning in his blue ocean eyes. They were just so blue.

"It's getting late." I managed to say, in order to get out of my transe.

"Yes. I walk with you." He said and I gave him a smile then we walked over to the room I was staying in.

"Well, goodnight then." I said.

"Goodnight. And if you need anything, my room is right there." He said and after I thanked him, he walked way and I closed the door.