Niklaus turns Derek & Kennett hangs out

Niklaus's POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Niklaus's POV

I was now in my office with Rebekah and Derek because my dear sister waned to have a private conversation with me and, apparently, the wolf had to be with us.

"So... what is that you want?"

"I would like you to turn Derek into a hybrid."

"What? What's going on? Why is now everybody wanting to turn into a hybrid?" I asked.

"We were going to ask you even before we knew about Hope and Scott. I just want to be with Derek. He is the love of my life."

"Oh really? Then why does that sound so familiar? Oh, right... you say the same thing about all the men you been with and then they ended up hurting you. What would make now different?"

"Because this time is for real." Rebekah said.

"If you want, you can compel me like you did with Scott." Derek suggested

"Fine. Do you love my sister for who she really is?" I compelled him.

"Yes."

"How long do you intend to be with Rebekah?"

"Till the end of times." Derek said.

"Do you want to turn into a hybrid because of Rebekah or because of the power?"

"Because of Rebekah." Derek said making my sister smile like a goofy teenager with her first crush.

"You will do the right thing by her. You will never hurt her. You know deep down that if you do something to hurt my sister or the people I care about, I will make your life a living hell where death would be your only escape." I compelled him and he nodded.

After that I gave him a little of my blood and snap his neck and when he woke up, I gave him Elena's blood, from when she was human and then he turned into a hybrid and drank 2 blood bags.

***

I was now in my studio painting when someone knocked on the door.

"Is it true?" Caroline asked when I open the door.

"What?"

"You know... did you turn Derek into a hybrid?" Caroline asked and I nodded, the next thing I know she was kissing me passionately. "Thank you. For giving Derek a chance to show that he truly loves your sister. I know that it's hard for you to trust other..."

"Well, you were the one who showed me that after a thousand of years without being loved, there's still a chance to find someone who actually loves us." I said and kissed her.

"I will do my best to compensate all those years that I wasn't there for you." Caroline said and kissed me again. "I love you and I will love you forever."

"Good. Cause I'm not letting you go again." I said with a smirk and she smiled and kissed me.

"I love you so much, Niklaus Mikaelson." She said and kissed me again.

Kol's POV

I'm so bored! There's nothing to do... And now everyone is in love. They are all so sweet to each other that makes me want to throw up.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, interrupting my thoughts and when I open the door I smiled to the view before me.

"Hello, darling!" I said with a smirk and she just rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to the bar. Wanna come with?"

"Are you finally asking me out?"

"No" she said with a bored look. "Wanna come or not?"

"Sure, witch." I said and we went to the bar.

"So, what happen so Bonnie Bennett want to hang out with me? I know that I am incredibly good-looking and awesome but you can be really stubborn in denying it. So, what made you stop being so stubborn and finally admit that you like to hang out with me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh my God!" She said gasping for air. "I can't breath."

"Darling, what's wrong?"

"I can't breath." She said gasping for hair then added. "There's no room thanks to your ego."

"Hahaha! Very funny" I said sarcastically.

"I know." She said with a forced smile and took a sip of her drink.

"Why did you ask me, then?"

"Because I wanted to get the hell out of that place. And by you and me being the only singles in there, I thought you might be bored in there, like I was."

"Thanks." I said and took a sip of my drink. "Now that everyone is dating no one wants to do anything fun."

"I know! They are all in there own universe and the single ones have to just suck it up. I mean, I'm happy for them but lately I feel like I'm invisible to them."

"You're not to me." I said and she looked at me in disbelief but then smiled a little.

"You can be really sweet when you want to be." Bonnie said, making me smirk.

After a few drinks, Bonnie was finally loosen up and I took her to the dance floor.

It didn't took long to be dark out, so I decided to take her to the Quarter and we continued to talk and laugh in my room, while we drank bourbon from the bottle that I stole.

"You are so funny!" Bonnie said while laughing and I just smirked, then we stayed in silence just looking at each other.

"You're so beautiful..." I said.

"And you are really hot!" She said and kissed me.

"Darling, you drank more than what you're used to. Are you sure about this?" I asked.

If it was someone else I wouldn't care but this was Bonnie, the witch I've been in love since Mystic Falls.

"Well, I'm drunk enough to do what I want, not too drunk that will make you feel like you used me in the morning."

"That's the perfect combination!" I said and kissed her back.

I quickly took the dress off of her and took her to my bed, she smiled and took my t-shirt and then kissed me again. I left her lips and let a trail of kisses to her neck, making her moan, then I left to her perfect boobs and then I went to her belly.

"Kol..." she moaned while I enjoyed her body. "Stop teasing me. Just get inside me."

"Calm down, darling. I will show you how it is to be pleasured for real." I said with a smirk and didn't took long to both of us being naked and I with a huge boner.

She was all wet and I started to get inside her, making her gasp.

"Oh God! That's it... Oh my God! Kol" she moaned and when we both were finally pleased, I lay down next to her.

"That was amazing!" I said more to myself.

"Incredible" she whispered.