Derbekah Date

Rebekah's POV

After being hours in my closet with My sister, Bonnie, Caroline, Lydia and Katherine, we decided what I would wear a black tight dress, Katherine reduce every choice to tight to make me be sexy, Lydia reduce to short to be more casual and Caroline reduce to black, red, white and blue dresses, then we finally saw the perfect first date dress, it was sexy without seeming me some slut, it was simple but not too much and was tight but not too much.

"You look amazing!" Caroline compliment me with a smile.

"You look hot! But if you hurt Derek, I'll forget that you are Elijah's sister." Katerina said and I nodded with a smile.

I went to the living room, where I heard my brothers threatening Derek's life if he would hurt me, making me roll my eyes.

"I'm ready. It's time to stop with the threats." I said to my brothers.

"We just worry about you." Elijah said and I nodded with a smile then I left the Quarter with Derek.

"I'm sorry for my brothers. They can be a little overprotective about me." I said and he smirked.

"It's fine. Actually, I'm happy that your family cares so much about you." He said and I smiled to him.

"So... Where is this place you are taking me?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said with a smirk.

We walked while talking about our past and or families, then he showed me where was going to be our date, was in a restaurant that is known for never having a free table and the reservations need to be made months of advance.

"How did you...?"

"It doesn't matter. I wanted to have a decent date with you. I know it's not big and you probably had men that give you things that I can't because I'm not that powerful but..."

"It's perfect. Thank you." I said with a smile and he smirk then the waitress took us to our table that had roses and candles.

"So... How does a beautiful woman like you is single?"

"To answer you that we would stay here all night talking about all the times guys used me for power or cheated on me."

"They were all a bunch of jerks to not realize what an incredible woman they had in front of them. You deserve someone who treats you like the amazing and powerful woman you are." He said making me blush.

"It just started the date. Don't waste all your compliments now. Save some from the end."

"I won't ever be able to waste all the compliments on you. That's how amazing you are." He said making me blush again, once he noticed, he smirked at me.

"So... Tell me about how you met your pack."

"That's quite a story."

"We have all night."

"Alright. Well, Scott was bitten by my uncle, Peter Hale. I thought my uncle was in the hospital because in a few months before that happened, my family was all burned alive by my ex-girlfriend who was a hunter. Anyways... I helped Scott, and with that I met Stiles, Lydia and Allison, the girl who died in a fight against the nogitsune who possessed Stiles. Over the years we start to bond more then just members of a pack, we start to be friends. One day, we found out that there was a new creatures in the town, vampires and witch, aka Care, Kat and Bonnie. At first I thought they appeared to troubles but once I got to know them they start to hanging out with us and helped us with new troubles and without realizing we start to be a pack and with that we start to also be a family, like Caroline says." Derek said.