Marcel vs Nogitsune

Klaus's POV

I opened my eyes and was in the middle of the street that was in front of the Quarter and the weirdest was that everything was quiet, but it seemed like a loud quiet for how quiet it was...

I start to walk to the only place that had a light, everything was dark, it seemed night and all the bars and apartments were with their light off with the exception of someplace that was full of light but it was too far so I could see what it was and suddenly all I saw was light making me closed my eyes when I was about to step forward, then the light vanished making me opened my eyes and I saw I was in some place white where was Marcel playing some board game with the nogitsune, then I felt a hand on my should, making me look at who was and saw Rebekah.

"What is Marcel doing?"

"I don't know... It almost seemed that he is playing the Japanese board game, that it's called Go." I said and she nodded.

"We need to call him." She said and I nodded, after awhile of calling him, we gave up because for how much loud we called his name, no one reacted, not him or the nogitsune.

"Let's run and kill that nogitsune." I said and before my sister could say anything I start to running but was no used... It seemed that I was always in the same distance for how much I run.

"Nik, try to call him... Not as a human but as a werewolf. Werewolves can call people from their family and their pack just with a sign, with a..."

"Howl..." I said and then I howled as loud as I can and when I looked at Marcel, he was looking at me with wined eyes, then looked at the nogitsune and back at the board game, I could feel that he was really nervous and then he took the board game to the ground and suddenly we woke up in the Quarter.

"Klaus!" Caroline said running over to me and picking me up from the floor, then took me to the armchair. "Are you okay?"

"Yes... How is Marcellus?" I asked making everyone look at an unconscious Marcel. "Why isn't he awake?"

"It takes more time to the person who was possessed by the nogitsune." Stiles said and on a few seconds, Marcel woke up and put on knees in the floor, then start to throw up bandages, that are used to protect the body of someone who died or was burned.

"What the bloody hell?" Kol asked.

"The nogitsune is getting out of Marcel's body." Lydia explained us and when Marcel stop throwing up the bandages and start to breath normally again, we realized the bandages were turning into the shape of the original nogitsune, then Marcel passed out making all of us look at Marcel and walked over to him worried.

"Is this normal?"

"Yes, he probably haven't had sleep in awhile and has been fighting for too long with the nogitsune that got too tired." Stiles said.

"The nogitsune left." Freya said making us realize that he took advantage from our distraction.

I was now behind mad, not at the others but with myself because I am supposed to be the one who figures out this kind of stuff and I'm the one who always is a step ahead of the rest of everyone. I went to my room without saying a word and start breaking stuff to try calming down.