Lydia's mom

An: I'm sorry that I haven't been updating. I wasn't really sure how I should continue this book but here's a new chapter and I'm really really really sorry for not updating this book sooner.

No One's POV

It's been a few days since Stiles and Lydia got engaged and now they were back to New Orleans. Stiles and Lydia since got engaged couldn't keep their hands off each other, Hope and Scott were now better than ever, Elijah and Katerina were finally happy because Klaus didn't intend to hurt Katerina, Caroline and Klaus almost seemed like a normal human couple, Derek asked Hope to turn him into a hybrid to be able to be with Rebekah forever and try to be the man she deserves, Bonnie and Kol were hanging out more often, Ansel was single but finally was feeling that Niklaus had accept him and they were trying to bond, Freya had now a new friend witch named Kai Parker (an: he is not a villain in my story), Kai Parker is a very powerful witch and the leader of the Gemini Coven.

Ansel's POV

Lydia appeared with a beautiful woman with short light brown hair and blue eyes, she was probably Lydia's mother (an:I know that Lydia's mother and Tyler's mother was portrayed by the same woman but in here Tyler's mom was some other person with brown hair) because Lydia told us that she was going to pick her mom from the airport. Lydia didn't talk much about her family, but when she did, it was mostly about her mother. For what Lydia told me, her mother's name is Natalie Martin, she's a teacher and counselor in Beacon Hills High School, she is really close and protective of her daughter, she dated Stiles's father but  they quickly realized they were better as friends and now is single and she just knows a few creatures of the supernatural world, werewolves because of Scott, banshees because of her daughter, witches because of Bonnie and vampires because of Caroline.

"Good evening!" I said walking over to them, never taking my eyes of the woman with brown hair. "You must be Natalie Martin, Lydia's daughter."

"Hey! Yes, I am. And you must be the werewolf who become immortal and takes care of my daughter and her friends, Ansel."

"He is a hybrid, mom." Lydia whispered to Natalie.

"I know but I'm not sure that's the right term. I drive a hybrid." Natalie whispered back making me smile.

"Hybrid is the right term but you can call me Ansel." I said.

"Oh... I'm sorry. Wait. How did you heard us?"

"Well, because I'm half-Vampire/half-werewolf, I can hear things that's not possible for humans." I explained.

"Oh..." Natalie said.

"May, I know how long we will have the pleasure of your company?" I asked as polite as I could and she blushed a little and smiled to me.

"Lydia didn't told me how nice you were." She said.

"I'm going to see Stiles." Lydia said and left. To be honest, I thought she was already gone.

"Well, I'm still not really sure. I took some days so I could stay a little with my daughter and help her with the wedding. I still can't believe she's all grown up and about to get married."

"I know the feeling. They seemed to grow in seconds." I said and she smiled.

"Oh, right. Lydia told me that Klaus Mikaelson was your son. How are things between you two? I mean, you don't have to answer, I don't want to intrude, it's just..."

"It's alright." I cut her off. "My relationship with Niklaus is complicated, we are trying to, how the young people say now, 'start over'."

"That's good. And how are you handling getting back from the Middle Ages to now."

"Fine, I guess. But to be honest, sometimes I feel like I'm not going to be able to catch up with people. All changed so quickly for me, you know. I mean, now there's these boxes things that show people doing several things."

"You mean, tv?"

"Yes, that and then there's those things." I said pointing to one thing that Caroline said it's name a laptop or something.

"Laptops? What is wrong with laptops? They are great to obtain information and to entertain us."

"Maybe, but I don't trust them. That's why I ask always someone to use it." I said and she giggled.

"I'm sorry. It was rude of me." She apologized.

"It's fine. I know that I am an odd duck." I said and she smiled. "May I show you your room?"

"Sure." She said and I took her to her room.