Dares Night

No One's POV

It was already night and in the moment Klaus and Caroline went downstairs everyone told them that this night would be the dares night, like Bonnie start to call it and everyone decided to do it, even Ansel and Elijah which surprised everyone because they were the most uptight from all of them, however they did it specially for the same reason everyone truly were going to do, they all wanted to forget all about what was going on for just one night.

Everyone was in the living room with the exception of Kol who was bringing the alcohol to the living room with a smirk, because there isn't so much fun without alcohol and if you think about it, people say that we don't need alcohol to have fun but we also don't need sneakers to run but it helps...

"Everyone, don't worry I already come with the drinks!" I said smirking.

"That's great! So if someone refuse a dare, the humans have to drink a cup of alcohol and a vampire drinks 5 cups of alcohol." Bonnie said.

"That's no fair." Caroline said.

"Afraid of not be able to resist me with the effects of alcohol, love?" Niklaus whispered to Caroline's ear and she did her best to focus on her friend and stop thinking about Klaus.

"Hey! I am being nice. You guys have much more tolerance to alcohol then we do." Freya defended Bonnie and she gave to the witch Mikaelson a smile.

"Can we start? Because I want to get drunk." Kol said.

"Alright. I start." Bonnie said and look at Katherine. "I dare you to kiss a girl."

"Fine. Get ready to be kissed like you never were kissed before." Katherine said surprising Bonnie, walked over to her and kiss her.

"This is so hot!" Kol said "Hang on, I want to take a picture."

"Okay." Bonnie said after the kiss, it was weird and she didn't knew what to do next because never did something like that, she never kissed a girl.

"I will share this photo forever, darling." Kol whispered to the witch Bennett's ear.

"You took a photo?" Bonnie asked with indignation.

"Of course. You look really sexy!" Kol said making the witch blush a little and he smirked even more.

"Care-bear" Katerina said. "I dare you to... Admit who is your favorite Original."

"Klaus." Caroline said avoiding eye contact with the Original Hybrid and he couldn't help but smirk.

"It's me. Stiles I dare you to kiss Stiles." Caroline said making everyone looked at her surprised "What they already had kissed before..."

With that everyone start to laughing hard, Stiles and Scott tried to defended themselves by saying that it was when they were 7 but no one could stop laughing, it just got worse.

"We going to do it if you all stop laughing and no longer speak of that subject." Scott said making Stiles looked at him surprised.

"Already missing the lips of my boyfriend?" Lydia asked making everyone laugh.

"You're okay with it?" Stiles asked and Lydia nodded once she stopped laughing, then Stiles kissed his best friend. "It's done. Who's next?"

"I'll go." Scott said. "Derek. I dare you to kiss Stiles."

"What?" Stiles and Derek asked at the same time.

"You are really going to make me kiss another guy? What kind of friend are you? Why do you want to see me kissing the wolf that doesn't have any kind of sense of humor?" Stiles asked.

"You can always drink..." Bonnie said and when Stiles was about to drink the vodka Derek kissed Stiles making everyone looked at Derek surprised.

"What? If he is already annoying sober I can't even imagine drunk." Derek said.

"Should I be concern for my boyfriend had kissed 2 guys just this night?" Lydia asked.

"Okay. I'll go. Katherine, I dare you to make a lap dance with some guy." Katherine smirked, got up and took Elijah to another room and start to make him a lap dance.

She was dancing and suddenly start to feel his hands rubbing softly her waist, witch make her smirk, then she noticed he got turned on.

"Liking what you saw?" She said stopping every movement making him realized he had a bonner.

"Well, you are quite the dancer." He said and after calm down and thinking in things making him getting her image out of his mind, they went back to the living room.

"Kol. I dare you to stop hitting on Bonnie." Elijah said.

"No can do brother." Kol said and drink 5 cups of alcohol and smirk at Bonnie who rolled her eyes while trying to hide a smile.

"My beautiful witch, I dare you to kiss me." Kol said with a smirk, Bonnie looked at Katherine who had a smirk because knew she was hesitant but then remember that she was trying to prove she could do things that weren't expected so, she smiled to him and kissed him, she intended to be quick but start to really like the kiss making the kiss getting deeper by the moment and then make herself stop kissing the Original who was with a cocky smirk.

"I dare Elijah to take one of his suits to normal clothes." Bonnie said.

"Yeah... I always wondered how he was without suits" Caroline said more to herself.

"What does that mean?" Klaus asked suddenly jealous, he couldn't even imagine Elijah with Caroline without getting angry.

"Is my brother jealous?" Rebekah asked while Elijah went to a room to change to casual clothes and when he appeared we all looked at him surprised.

"You seemed so old in a suit compared to now..." Stiles found himself saying. "No offense."