Klaroline almost doing it

Klaus's POV

Klaus's POV

I woke up and couldn't get out of the bed, Caroline was using me as a pillow and holding me tightly, I had to use all my strength to not start kissing her or more... she was just so bloody perfect and I promised her that I wouldn't rush things. How am I going to keep my hands off of her? Is impossible.

"Good morning, love" I said when felt her waking up.

"Good morning Klaus" she said and just stayed there, in my embrace, and after awhile she lift her head and kissed me softly.

"Hey" she said with a smile, broking the silence.

"Hey" I repeated and just stayed looking at her blue-green eyes.

I rested my hand in her cheek and caressed it, she closed her eyes for a second or two and then looked at me and caressed the hand I had in her cheek.

"I missed you so much, love." I said and she kissed me again.

"I missed you too." She said and we kissed passionately.

We were kissing and suddenly she made me be seat down with her on my lap and with her hands grabbing my neck, made me get really close to her. I suddenly slipped my hands to her tights and grabbed them, pulling them to really close to me.

"Nik..." she moaned between the kisses, making me smile.

"I love when you call me that" I whispered to her ear and she suddenly get out of me and got up. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No. But we were almost doing it and we agreed on going slowly. You can't do this."

"So what?"

"Be so hot in the morning and be so... you." She said making me smirk.

"I can't stop that, love."

"No. Don't call me love, that only makes me want to kiss you more."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Yes, because apparently we can't make out without almost doing it." Caroline said making me chuckle.

"Alright so I call you Caroline."

"Stop saying like that." She said.

"What now?"

"The way you call my name is too hot and that accent is really sexy and all I am thinking right now is ripping your clothes off."

"Sweetheart, I'm not stopping with the accent and I think that your problem is that you know that deep down you want to be with me as badly as I want to be with you..." I said while getting up and getting closer to her.

"Klaus..." she tried to say with a warning tone.

"Yes?"

"..." she just opened her mouth and closed again, then looked at my lips and kissed me passionately and when broke the kiss to catch her breath she said "I need to take a bath."

"Do you want some company?"

"No. We are going to do things slowly." She said and went to the bathroom.

Crap! I got a bonner for nothing. Dating Caroline it's going to be hard for me. How am I going to keep my hands all to myself? Did you see her? Caroline could be a model...