New Home

Caroline's POV

I drive behind Klaus's car and asked myself what was expecting me. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I am going to live with the Mikaelson family with no limited days, until we kill the nogitsune. How am I going to be able to be every day with Klaus without thinking of him? Why do I have this feelings for him after all this years?

"Care, calm down." Bonnie said interrupting my thoughts.

"I am calm down." I said and she pointed to my finger because I was playing with it while I was driving. "Oh... Sorry."

"Care, not wanting to sound a bitch. But shouldn't you be over him already?" Katherine asked.

"Elijah." I said because I knew it was all I had to say to make Katherine shut up.

"Yeah. You got a point." She admitted.

"Bonnie, did anything happened between you and Kol that we don't know?" I asked Bonnie to change the subject.

"When I was on the Other Side we were able to saw each other so every time that I wasn't with Jer, I talked with Kol and we kind of get along but after I come back I stop seeing him. But nothing happened." Bonnie said.

"Did you wanted that something would have happened?" Katherine asked like if she had just read my mind.

"Why are we talk about me when we supposed to talk with Caroline about her unsolved feelings" Bonnie said not answering Kat's question.

"Nice try. But we are not over this conversation." Katherine said then I stopped the car and saw the mansion in front of the cars.

"Is this...?" Bonnie ask.

"Seriously?! Another mansion?"

Klaus's POV

When we stopped the car, I agree with everyone to show Ansel and the people from his pack.

"Seriously?! Another mansion?" I heard Caroline ask which made me smirk.

I walked over to the car and told them to come in and that I would show their rooms, after taking Bonnie and Katherine to their rooms, I showed Caroline the room she would be staying in, a room that I had prepared since I got my kingdom back because I always had hope that she would knock on my door and ask me to show what she was missing out and to be part of my life.

"This room is beautiful!" She said while looking at her new room and appeared in my face a proud smile, then she looked at me and thanked me for the room.

"You deserve the best of everything." I told her and she rolled her eyes, making me wonder if she truly didn't believe that. Everyone can see that she is meant to be a leader... "Before I go, I wanted to thank you for taking care of Ansel and not judge me."

"Not judge you about what?"

"He told me about you being the only know how Ansel truly turned into a hybrid and told me what you said to him."

"Well, you had a perfectly good reason for what you did."

"Yes, but I am used to people just judge me and thinking that I do this horrible things for no reason."

"That's because you don't let people see the real you." She said with a genuine smile and I gave her a smile.

"Make yourself at home, love." I said, then gave her a peck on the cheek and left the room. I decided to go to my studio and painting the beautiful blonde vampire.