Maybe is immune

No One's POV

"Drink... It's alright." Caroline whispered to Klaus and got closer to him so he could drink more of her blood.

Klaus wanting now not just blood but Caroline's blood because his system only had drink from her for awhile and liked it, in fact he liked it because it was an amazing feeling.

He kissed her wrist when was do and then pulled her to his lap, because they were both seating in the bed and while she was getting closer, she decided wrapped her legs around his waist just to feel him.

"Your blood is delicious..." Klaus whispered to Caroline's ear, making her blush without him realizing.

He start to plant kisses from her jaw to her neck and then bite her neck, she bite her lip so wouldn't moan and he enjoyed her blood in his system.

He was drinking from her and then stopped to drink from her shoulder, while making her be as close as possible to him and when he less expected she start to drinking from his shoulder, he stopped drinking from her and start to kiss her shoulder and travelled his lips to her neck.

"Klaus..." She let out a moan making him smirk and then he bite her again making her moan again.

"You're so perfect..." He whispered to himself, she heard it and blush it, then felt him kissing her cheek and whispered to her "Thank you..."

***

Freya was in her room trying to make spells but nothing, she felt useless until Hope appeared and closed the door so they could talk without anyone be able to hear their conversation.

"I have to tell you something. I didn't say it before because the nogitsune was here..." Hope said and Freya looked at her confused. "I still have my powers. I don't know why but I'm immune or something, maybe it's because I'm a trybrid."

"Do you think you can stop this spell?" Freya asked because she wasn't her without her powers, she hate not be able to feel the connection to the nature.

"I don't know... I went to see the book you gave me with every spells that exists and this is a spell that it takes a lot of magic and..."

"You're a Mikaelson. And besides, your a trybrid, the first creature that exists that has the power of the 3 powerful creatures of supernatural world. You can do this. I believe you..."

"I know that I have more power then any witch, but this kind of power it's really hard and I need to contact with other witches from the Other Side." Hope said (An: in here every witch can talk with witches from other side)

***

In the meanwhile, Ansel locked himself in his room because he found himself almost drinking from Katherine; Elijah was in a library trying not to think in blood and focusing on the reading without success; Rebekah and Katherine went to the blonde's room and talked about clothes to not think about the blood; Bonnie tried to calm down Kol who was the one with less control of the all Originals and without anyone knowing why, she was able to calm him down; Scott and Derek were in a room to not hurt anyone.

***

"Klaus, how are you feeling?" Caroline asked him concerned, they were still on his room and they have been talking to forget about the blood.

"I have been better, love... But nothing I can't handle." He said with a smirk but she saw right through that and could see he was fighting to not drink from her.

"Do you want to talk or...?"

"Why are you still here?" He asked her and she looked at him with a confused face. "I almost drain you twice and you stayed here with me like nothing had happened. Why?"

"Because after all this years, I still care about you Klaus. I thought you knew that feeling... The feeling of for how much long it passes without seeing the person, you just want them to be alright." She told him.

"Why do you feel like that towards me? After everything I've done..."

"Because caring about someone is like describing a friendship. You don't chose the friendship your going to have, it just happens... Like a reflex." She said making him gave her a small smile and wonder how someone could be so magnificent as her, after suffering so much.

"You're incredible... But I'm afraid you worry too much about me. I only bring pain to people and if you stay here longer, I will just hurt you more." He said and she showed her head.

"No way I'm leaving. I don't abandon people I care about..." She said making him smirk and then she looked at the clock and saw its been a hour since he last fed of her and they agreed on every hour.

She bite her wrist and gave it to him but before he started to drink from her he made her promise to her drink from him whenever she started to feel weak.

Before they realize it, Klaus was with Caroline's legs wrapped around his waist make her back face the wall and was drinking from her neck, Caroline had to bite her lip to not moan and suddenly felt his hand rub her leg but their blood sharing session was interrupted when they heard Hope calling everyone to meet in the living room.