Scott turns into a hybrid

Katerina's POV

We were all now back to the Quarter, and Elijah and I were now in his bedroom.

"It seems that you got the bouquet..." Elijah said.

I couldn't see what he was thinking in that moment so I decided to play cool, instead of showing how happy I got with catching it, because it could be a sign that it was finally time to spend my life with Elijah, the only man I truly loved all my life.

"It seems so..." I said like if it was no big deal.

"Apparently you're going to be the next one to get married."

"I don't know about that. Klaus and Caroline have been all lovey-dovey. Maybe they will be the next married couple."

"Either way, I'm sure that you would make a beautiful bride." Elijah said making me smile and then we kissed.

Hope's POV

"Are you sure about this? There's no turning back after. I don't want you to feel obligated to do this. I understand if you don't want it."

"I want it. I love you and I want to be with you forever. I never was so sure about something as I am now." Scott said making me blush and smiled shyly.

"I love you too." She said and then gave him her blood.

"I never loved someone as much as I love you, Scott McCall." I said when I hugged him and then snapped his neck and stopped fighting my urge to cry.

She waited till he woke up and when he did, she run over to hug him.

"Let's go!" I said and vamp speed us to the place where Scott used to live with his pack, in the Bayou.

"Drink my blood. It will help you finish the transition."

"Wasn't the doppelgänger's blood what did that?" He asked confused.

"Used to be but my blood is different because I'm a trybrid." I explained him, he nodded and drank a little of my blood and then he showed me his hybrid face.

His eyes were glowing, they were now orange, because he was a true alpha when he was a werewolf and now he was a true alpha hybrid, while abnormal hybrid has yellow eyes. Around his eyes the veins were black and he showed me his fangs. I don't know why but I found him in a hybrid form really hot but I had to focus on what we were doing.

I vamp speed to where I smelled blood and found a mini-fridge with blood bags.

"Drink this." I said when got back to him, giving him a few blood bags.

He looked a little hesitant but once he took a sip, he drank more and when he was done he smiled and kissed me passionately.

"We did it. We are going to be together forever." Scott said with a smile, making me smile too and then I kissed him.

"It's not completely over yet. You have to break your bones and turn to a wolf for a couple of times so you won't be sired to me." I said and he nodded with a disappointed face. "Don't worry. I'll be right here with you. We can turn into wolves together, if you want to."

"I would like that." Scott said and then we started to break our bones until we turn into wolves and we repeated that until the sun come up.

"It's done!" I said when he turn back to human, but we were now both naked.

"Great! Now, I think I deserve a reward for breaking my bones all night."

"Oh, really?" I asked with a smirk already knowing what he meant. "What do you have in mind, then?"

He kissed me passionately and in a blink we were in a room. He took me to the bed and started to let a trail of kisses to my neck and suck it while he squeezed my boobs, making me moan, then he started to leave kisses to my boobs and suck it and blow it, then he let kissed to my belly and then our lips met again, and that was when I started to feel him getting inside of me.