Scope talk & Kat jealous of Haley

Hope's POV

Everyone was already in their rooms and I was in my bed with Scott, but I wasn't enjoying being in his arms because I couldn't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen.

"Hope, is everything okay? You seem distant." Scott said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sorry... it's just... you know what? This is probably just me starting to see stuff that aren't there." I said, trying to convince myself.

"Why don't you tell me what made you be like this? Might be something or might be nothing but either way, I think you'll feel better if you talk with someone." He said.

"Okay. So the thing is that when my mother went to pick her room, I had a bad feeling, like if something bad is going to happen. Maybe it's just my imagination..."

"Are you worried that something will happen to your mom?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. I just had a bad feeling... I am probably just exaggerating all this." I said because I couldn't freak out over a bad feeling.

If I freak out, I start to lose control, which means, I turn into a wolf and kill a bunch of people or I use magic without wanting and hurt a bunch of people, so to sum it up: if I freak out, a lot of people will get hurt.

"Hope, I'm not saying that something is gonna happen but in case it does, you don't have to worry because we will find a way to solve it. Look around, you have me, a hybrid who was a true alpha and does everything he can to make you smile; You have your father who can make me feel very uncomfortable and Stiles still has nightmares about him because even tho he is all back in Beacon Hills, but who can blame him, your father is the Original Hybrid..." he said making me smile. "You have Caroline who is stronger than a vampire with 100 years old; You have Ansel who is a 27 year old Hybrid and was a alpha when he was just a werewolf; You have Derek who is now a hybrid but even when he was a werewolf, people were scared of him; You have your aunt and your uncles who are Original Vampires, with the exception of Freya, who is a strong witch; You have Bonnie who is a Bennett witch; You have Kat, who is a badass vampire. You have many people who will protect you if you need to, even if I don't think you need their protection because you are a badass Trybrid."

"Oh, really?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yep. You know how to take care of yourself and you can be a total badass. And that's hot..." he said with a smile.

"You really know how to set up the mood, don't you?" I asked with a smile and he kissed me passionately.

Katerina's POV

I was seating in bed, under the covers, while Elijah was getting under the covers and when was about to kiss me, I looked at the opposite side so he wouldn't kiss me.

"Katerina, what's wrong?" He asked.

"What's wrong?!" I asked him in disbelief.

I can't believe he is actually asking me this. I'm sure if was the other way around he would be like this. I hate Haley so much!

"Is there something I didn't caught?" He asked.

"Are you serious?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Katerina, whatever it was just tell me so we can talk about it."

"Why are you speaking to me like if I'm a child?" I asked upset.

"I'm not... My apologies if that was what it seemed. I just would like to know what got you like this. I don't like to see you upset."

"And I don't like to be upset but I can't do anything about it."

"Why don't you just share with me what is making you so upset?" He asked calmly.

Sometimes he being calm when I'm upset can get really on my nerves.

"Okay. I'm upset because that were-slut is here." I admitted.

"Who? Haley?" He asked.

"Who else is a were-slut?"

"Katerina, I know that you are not very fond of her but she is Hope's mother. This certainly won't be her last visit to the Quarter." He said calmly, then asked. "I know that Caroline is your friend but why don't you try to be nice with Haley? She isn't that bad."

"You would know." I said more to myself.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"You had a thing for her and even if what happened between the two of you was never more than flirting, she will always be one of the women you had a thing for." I said mad and he smiled. Yeah, he freakin smiled to me...

"I have to admit that I like seeing you like this... So possessive about me..." he said with a smile and then added. "But I feel like I have to confess that you have nothing to worry about. I never loved her. I loved you. It was always you, Katerina. And it always be."

"Good, because I'm not letting you get rid off." I said with a smirk and kissed him passionately.

Elijah might be the polite guy when everyone is around but in the bedroom he can make a girl go crazy...