Chapter 2

"Don't look at him!" She says, pull my arm to turn my body away from his direction.

"Why? There's nothing bad about it?" It's not like if it was illegal to look at a person. I'm only observing him from afar, nothing wrong with that. People do it all the time at school. Judging their appearances and how they are.

"Never make eye-contact with him, unless you want to get the shit beaten out of you."

I want to tell her about how he saved my ass from getting beaten earlier and how ironic that sounds but I remember how he told me not to say a word, so I just keep quiet.

"What would make him beat the shit out of me in the first place? What's his 'reputation' ?" You can clearly hear the desperation in my voice.

...

Marie, the girl sitting next to me, went on to tell me how Harry was known for his bad image. Apparently he only cared about himself and was said to have had sex with every girl that ever passed through campus. "Harry the womaniser" was what he was known as. As to me it didn't really seem to fit my impression of him from earlier. Although, now I did understand why Zayn had backed off of me when Harry told him to. According to what everyone else had heard, Harry had moved from Castleford 2 years ago and had brought his 'reputation' with him since then. He wasn't in any sports as I was told or had any girlfriends that they've known of. That to me didn't sound like a womaniser at all. As soon as lunch ended, I headed off to my next class, French.

"Bonjour!" I'm guessing the lady who says it is obviously the French teacher. She's short and has short blonde hair, quite old too.

"You must be the new student aren't you?" She says as she puts her hand out for me to shake.

"Yeah I am." I say, following her gesture.

"Comment est-ce que tu t'appelles?" She asks.

"Umm my names Louis."

I could feel my cheeks flushing as she has me standing there in front of the whole class. I'm too embarrassed to even look at the rest of the students.

"Go have a seat in the back please." She points out the desk at the back of the class, the only desk that isn't taken.

I can't find the courage to look up so I hold my head down as I walk to my now assigned seat.

It seemed to take forever to get there and finally sit down. I lift my head up to see the teacher, to my surprise there he was. The dark loose pushed up curls are 2 seats in front of me. I can't help but keep looking to make sure it is him. I stare at the back of his head until he suddenly turns around, looking back at me over his shoulder. I immediately move my eyes to face the front of the class. That doesn't work. He keeps looking back, never turning his head to face the front. It's impossible trying to not look at him but there he is. There's something about him that I can't really describe. His face expression is somewhat serious yet full of curiosity, maybe he's wondering if I said something about what had happened earlier? I really have no idea. There's no other logical explanation to it.

The bell rings, dismissing us to continue on to our next class. As I leave the classroom, I glance back to where Harry previously say at, he's no longer there. No where to be found. I ignore the simple thing, assuming he got a was start and left before I could. The questions still linger in my head. Did he know something? Did he want something? Just as I'm about to walk out the door a voice calls out.

"Wait."

(Tweet me feedback of what you think so far @StylesRoyalty)