Chapter 74

*Harry's POV*

I hover over the kitchen's sink debating whether I should take Louis back home or stay. My thoughts are quickly answered when I see Zayn charging over towards me, pissed the fuck off. 

"I thought you were fucking dating Louis!" He yells followed by his arms pushing me back causing me to stumble back. I regain my balance to stand my ground.

"I fucking am!" I yell back unsure if anyone else can hear our argument. I don't have the slightest clue of what the fuck he's even talking about.

"Oh! So then you're fucking cheating on him?!" He yells again. 

"What the fuck! With who?!" My head scrambles through any possibilities that might signal to what he's saying but nothing does.

"Don't act stupid Harry!" What the fuck is he talking about?

"I'm not! I don't have a fucking clue of what you're saying!" I look around making sure Louis doesn't walk in.

"Does Lily and London ring a bell?" He steps closer. Lily? London? What?

"I don't even fucking talk to her?" I lower my voice, maybe this way Louis won't end up following the screaming voices coming inside the kitchen.

"You're going out with Lily." Going out with Lily? I can't even memorize her fucking name let alone be dating her.

"What? Fuck no! Why the fuck would you assume that?" I tug at my hair unable to make sense of everything he's saying.

"Because she just told me. She said that it's a secret and how you really seem to like her notes she puts in your locker." No. 

"This is a fucking joke right?" I want to laugh and think it is but his face expression tells me it's not.

"No this isn't a fucking joke. I was about to ask out Lily only to find out that she's dating you?  Do you know how long I fucking waited to grow the balls to ask her out? Pretty fucking long." This isn't about him watching out for Louis but because he has a thing for the lying bitch.

"You can have her! I never did and I don't want to. Why the hell would she say that I'm dating her?"

"So you're saying she's lying?" Something tells me he's actually believing me now. He stops clenching his fists on his side.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Where the fuck is she?" He looks bewildered at my declaration.

"S-She's up stairs in the bathroom." He rubs the back of his neck, moving away from the kitchen door for me to leave.

"Lily!" I yell out her name as I walk up the staircase of the house. "Lily!" I call out again. The loud music slowly fades the further up I go into the house.

"I'm in here!" I follow her voice which leads me inside one of the rooms. She's too busy doing her make up to look back at me.

"Why the fuck are you telling people that you and I are dating?" I try to keep my voice calm. She quickly turns around, her hand still holding the lipstick she was previously putting on.

"I thought we were?" She's completely deluded. Does she even know what she's talking about?

"Fuck no! You know what I think? That you're had a little too much to drink tonight that you don't even realise what you're saying! " I scream. At this point I'm heated and can't stand this damn bitch.

"But we did kiss and what about the notes?" She puts her lipstick back inside her bag and begins to walk 

"We never kissed! And I thought the fucking notes were someone else's!" Why is she so persistent about the kissing shit?