The Final Chapter

Songs for this chapter -

One - Ed Sheeran ( I recommend this song more than any of these.)

All Comes Down - Kodaline

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

Side note: I have no idea how this happened, but today is October 18th, the date Louis and Harry started their relationship in this story and I find myself posting the last chapter of this story on the same day. Maybe it was meant to be, who knows? Coincidence perhaps?

*Harry's POV*

Hour and hours passed by, the two men reminiscing, telling their story to the people that surrounded them and took part in their lives. Before they knew it, everyone was listening, so attentive to how they came to be. With their little boy and girl sat down in front of them, listening, staring in admiration, so intrigued by what their parents went through to be where they are today. So many years had passed, and this was the first time they actually sat down and relived the moments in their heads. Nine years, nine years was all it took to be sat here today, telling their unique love story to their children and everyone around them. There was nothing that could make this moment better than it already was. Through all the hardships, they finally settled, they lived, and they were happy. They got their wish, but Harry was about to make the last one come true.

"What happened then, Daddy? Don't stop!" little Eva asks as she sits quietly on the floor, looking up at me.

"Everything that I ever wished for happened," I say, looking up and around at our guests that surround us. There couldn't be a better time to reminisce about how beautiful our journey has been. With everyone who ever took part in what my life is today, are found sitting around.

Niall is sat next to his fiancé, Lexi. Zayn is standing next to his wife, holding her hand tightly while Lily and Marie are accompanied by their husbands, Luke and Aaron with children. Angie, the one who made it possible to have kids of our own, is seated on the floor next to William, our little boy. Angie gives me a thumbs up, assuring me everything will be fine. My mother and her fiancé are sat next to Johannah and Thomas who have nine-year-old Leah right by their side.The warmth the room brings with all the people that could be here, is so humbling. Though I wish Liam and Dominic could be here to experience the moment, but they're both watching in some way, I'm sure. Paying tribute to Dominic by having William's middle name as his, makes up for part of it. They've been missed quite a lot, but now isn't the time to shed tears of sadness, but of joy.

Looking around, taking the sight in, observing everyone one by one, little William speaks out to turn my attention to him. "Daddy," he calls, as I turn my head downward to look at him from his place on the floor, "Do you still love poppa as much as you did before?" he asks. At seven years old, it astounds me how attentive he's been this whole time, listening to how Louis and I came to be. His curiosity behind the question sends a sense of peace and love, a feeling that I can't help but smile at it.

"I have the same question," Louis, who's sat down next to me, speaks up, shooting me a half-smile with raised eyebrows. I shift my body to face his, reaching out to hold his hand.

"You'll find out soon," I whisper, letting go of him. If only he knew, if only.

"Poppa," Eva calls out to Louis, "is that ring on your finger the same one that daddy was just talking about, the one from the hospital?" She points at Louis' hand, tilting her head slightly in curiosity.

"Exactly the same one," I answer for Louis.

"Isn't it a little old?" she giggles, covering her mouth with her tiny little hands. Everyone in the room laughs with her, filling the room with laughter.