Chapter 21

*Harry's POV*

Why the fuck is she here? Louis' mum walks in after I walk inside the kitchen. She must have told my mum when she saw me this morning. I suppose if Louis was in my place my mum would do the same so I don't argue.

"What are you doing here mum?"

"Don't you think I should be the one asking the questions here?"

I roll my eyes and walk over to the table and sit. I don't have the energy to stand up and argue with her, specially in Louis' house.

"What happened to your face!"

My mum's heels click against the tile floor when she walks over to me. She cups her hands on my face and turns my head to see the bruises that cover it.

"Look at you! You're all beaten up and your lip is split open! What did you do this time Harry?"

She is shocked to see me in this shape but not as shocked that I've disappointed her once more. Might as well come clean.

"Last night-"

Before I can start to explain to her what happened, Louis speaks up.

"He got in a fight because of me."

Louis says. I look over at him from across the table. He nods his head signalling me to go along with it. I know he's only doing this because he knows how much I've let my mum down. At first I have second thoughts about it, but go along with it.

"Some prick was picking on me & he started to push me around. Harry took the hit for me and got in between. What he did was uncalled for, I know. I couldn't defend myself and I'm sorry for that. Harry was only protecting me, I'd do the same for him if I was in his position. So please don't get upset with Harry for it. After all I am the one to blame."

Louis finishes speaking. My mum lets go of my face and I look up at her since I'm sitting on the chair.

"You did that?"

Her face expression is of sympathy. Her brows start to lower. I look back at Louis and he gives me another nod. Telling me it's ok.

"Y-yeah."

A sigh of relief escapes from her mouth. She places her hand on her heart, relieved obviously. I'm used to lying to my mum but someone taking the blame for it is a first.

"I'm sorry hun. If I would've known about this then I wouldn't have come barging in the first place."

Louis' mum takes a step forward and takes off her coat, placing it on Louis' chair.

"Anne, if I would've know-"

Louis' mom speaks but is soon interrupted by my mum.

"Don't sweat it Johannah, at least I know it wasn't what we thought it was. I don't think I could bare with Harry fooling around again."

My mum speaks again. When I look at Louis he's already walking up to his room. He doesn't even look back, so I decide to follow him.

"Mum I'm going to stay the night again if Ms. Tomlinson doesn't mind?"

"Of course I don't! After all you did save my baby boy."

Louis' mum smiles and I leave the kitchen, following Louis upstairs to his room.

When I get to his room, he's sitting on his bed facing the window.

"What's wrong?"

I ask and I walk closer to him, sitting next to him.