Chapter 60

*Harry's POV*

I'm getting tired of being in this fucking house. Being stuck in London for a week was hell enough, now having to stay grounded in this house is even worse. The only thing being in London consisted of was sleepless nights, Matty having his random parties for no reason, and all the college whores that would try to get in my pants. I'd be lying if I said I actually wanted to fuck them, the only thing that would cross my mind whenever one would try to force herself on me was Louis. All the things I could be doing with Louis at that time, so many things. Even though Louis and I have only had sex about three times, it feels as though we've done it so many more times. Just thinking about his tiny frame under my dominance sets me on.

I have just three days to come up with a legitimate excuse to tell Louis why I haven't called him or come back home, at least he thinks I'm not back home. This whole week I've stayed in my room, catching up with all the work I have, I haven't even had time to go buy a new phone. It's only Saturday, so I have 'til tomorrow to go buy one before we return to school. And of course I'll be confronted by a pissed off Louis, although he looks so fucking hot whenever he's angry. The way his forehead crinkles and how his cheeks turn bright red, fascinate me. 

I throw the books off my bed, watching them fall to the ground. All this shit is stressing me out, work, Louis, just everything. The only escape from all of this would be Louis, even though he's who I'm trying to avoid. I've been longing him so much these two weeks, I've been so close to barging into his house and lifting him in my arms, telling him how sorry I am and for how much I've missed him. 

The clock hung up on the wall opposite of me reads that it's almost two in the afternoon. There's nothing I can do at home that will keep me entertained at all. I haven't gone out seeing that Louis and I might somehow bump into each other. Perhaps I'm just paranoid at this point. Going out once wouldn't hurt, besides what are the odds of me finding Louis out there. 

Without putting any more thought into it, I stand up from my bed, slipping my boots on. The sooner I get a new phone the better. The mall closes at around six, if I get there now there won't be as many people rushing and shit.

"Are you done with your homework?" My mum asks as I run down the stairs. She sits in her armchair, reading the latest issue of her overprices magazine.

"I'll finish it when I get home. If you don't remember I still don't have a phone. Guess it's my job to go buy one myself don't you think?" I tease her. I asked her earlier on in the week to go buy me a new phone but according to her she doesn't have time. 

"Be home no later than eleven. Give me a call as soon as you get your phone. Oh and while you're at it, buy some milk on your way back." Milk? I shake my head and escape the house for once, the one I've been locked into for the past week.

...

It's been a while since I stepped foot in this over populated building they call a mall. It's just like I remember it, full of slutty ass chicks trying to get some dick by wearing their short ass skirts and some over excited kids about video games next to the game store.

I look around the mall, taking it all in for once. The smell of the food court can be smelled from the outside of the building 

I was wrong thinking the mall wouldn't be crowded since it's a Saturday and not a Sunday. It's crowded but not too crowded. I make my way to the store with the big bitten apple as a logo. 

After waiting my turn at the overpriced phone store, I call my mum as promised.

"Hello?" Her voice is of confusion, obvious that she wouldn't recognize the new number.