Chapter 57

*Louis' POV*

It's past one in the afternoon now. Harry hasn't called back yet after he hung up last night without any explanation. I've been waiting all morning for him to call me back but he hasn't. I can't help but worry, maybe of I call him? Then again I don't to sound too annoying and clingy but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to him. I worry too much.

I'm quick to go to my favourite contacts, where Harry's number is first. I press on his name, calling him. It rings, and rings, and rings but he's not answering. Oh god. Right when it's about to go to voice mail he answers.

"Hello?" My voice's shaky.

"Hey, is something wrong?"

"No, but I was worried about you. Last night you just hung up with no warning or explanation why you had to go so fast. You know, before finishing the thing we were doing." I finish the sentence with a whisper.

"Hurry up Harry!" An unfamiliar voice calls out to Harry in the back ground.

"Is that your cousin?" I ask.

"Yeah, sorry he's kind of loud. So what are you doing?"

"Ah. Nothing at all, my mum's out of town so I can't go out."

"Why is she out of town?"

"Thomas."

"So they're fucking." He would say that.

"Don't say that."

"Just saying the truth." He always does and never holds anything back.

"So have you gone out to check out the UNI's there?" There's a long pause before he answers,

"Yeah, I haven't decided on which one is best but they're all nice." It still hasn't sunk in that he actually wants a future for himself, not even I do. I'm the one who has everything organised to be ready for UNI but then there's him already looking at some.

"That's good I guess. I have to go now but I'll call you later or if you want to it's fine." I don't want to be late to my doctors appointment today. I called in earlier just to check up on everything. After fainting back at Harry's house on Christmas Day I figured I had to.

"Yeah sure don't worry, I'll call you before the clock strikes twelve." It pains me knowing that he won't be the first face I see starting the New Year.

"I love you." His voice is lowered, probably trying to hide it from his cousin.

"I love you too." I reply, hanging up shortly after. And with that I exit the house, locking the main door.

I haven't gotten the chance to get my drivers license yet, one thing I need to remember to practice for. I haven't needed it either way, Harry and my mum have been the ones to drive me to and back from school.

I look for the nearest bus stop, thankfully one is right around the corner. I walk up to the little sign that says what time the bus is supposed to stop by. Two-thirty is the soonest, should be here any minute now. I take a seat on the bench, waiting for it. I keep looking at my phone, tempted to call Harry but I fight it.

Within a minute or so the bus stops right in front of me.

"Get on kid! I don't have time for this!" The driver yells. I obey him and hop on the bus, it's empty.

"Where to?" He asks.

"Westwood Clinic."

I walk to the back, taking the seat closest to the end of the aisle. I take a seat and memories begin to flood through my head. I look over at the driver, the same one that drive me home the night Harry and I first kissed, wasn't how I expected my first kiss but it was special. I remember wanting to run away from Harry because u thought he was planning to murder me by the looks of the abandoned house. That's when it all started to happen, beginning with our first kiss. I recall running away from him after he called me by Sam's name and ran to the nearest bus, this bus. I sat on this very seat, looking out the window as Harry called out for me, begging me to let him explain but I wouldn't let him.