Chapter 19

*Louis' POV*

I run down the stairs of the bleachers trying to push the people aside. Everyone is cheering and it's so loud but at the time I can't hear anything. All I seem to hear is my heart beating a thousand beats per minute, I try to run as fast as I can but it feels like I'm getting nowhere. When I get closer and closer to the parking lot, I can hear a crowd cheering "Styles" and "Horan". What the hell is he doing.

I finally get to the lots. The lights are dimmed and you can barley see. There's one light that's brighter than the rest and a crowd is gathered around in a circle. I squeeze my way into the middle of the crowd and there he is.

Harry and the kid from my psychics class, Niall. I recognize him since he's always the one cracking jokes and being the smart ass in class. Harry throws punches to Niall's torso and Niall tries to dodge them. I try to stop them but I can't move. I'm just stuck there frozen.

"You fucking rat!"

Harry yells to Niall when he throws a punch to his jaw.

"That's all you got you fucking faggot!"

I know that Niall is only kidding when he says that to Harry but it pisses me off and pisses Harry off even more.

"What the fuck did you say?"

Harry yells back when he pushes Niall back by his shoulders. Harry takes the opportunity of Niall being off balance and pushes him to the ground. Once Harry has Niall on the floor he starts to kick punch him repeatedly in the face making his nose bleed at last.

Harry starts to get agitated and stands up leaving Niall on the floor. He takes to steps back and turns to face the crowd. His eyes meet mine and he freezes in place, his lips part slightly trembling a bit.

"L-Louis-"

He's out of breath. Right when he's about to say something else, Niall stands up and takes him by surprise when he lunges at him and his fist connects to Harry's mouth splitting Harry's lower lip. Niall finds the strength and pushes Harry to the ground and starts to kick him on his side once he's on the floor.

"Fuck off!"

I step between Harry and Niall to break up the fight but Niall won't stop. I have no other option but to hit him so he can back up off of him. My fist connects to his face and he falls back on his arse on the cold gravel. Harry is still laying on the floor moaning painfully, his lip is cut open and bleeding, and he's grabbing his side where Niall had just previously been kicking at. I wrap my arm over his shoulder and his arm on my shoulder and pick him up. He's panting feeling pain of course. I'm finally able to pick him up and start to walk to where his car is at. I can hear Niall cursing as we leave. The crowd eye's are wide open, almost as if they saw a ghost. I didn't know I had that in me.

"You fucking bastard!"

I know Niall refers to Harry when he calls out from a distance.

Harry tries to walk back but he's pretty beat up and can't even stand by himself. I drag him to his car and put him in the passenger seat.

"Where are your keys?"

"In my front pocket of my jeans."

He sits there waiting for me to pick into his pockets but I know better.

"Oh sorry."

He groans, still in pain. He hands me the keys and I close the door and walk to the other side. I've driven before but I haven't gotten my license yet. Yet again he's in no condition to drive.

I turn the key in the ignition and pullout of the driveway slowly, trying not to damage the expensive car.

"Where are you taking me?"

He asks groaning and in a raspy voice.

"I could take you to your house and let your mum be disappointed in you once more and ground you and face consequences-"

"Louis."

He interrupts me.

"Or... I could take you to my house and let you spend the night."

I finish what I had to say.

"Please?"

"You're going to have to come clean to your mum sooner or later you know."

"I know."

"What were you doing back there? What the hell got into you?"

"He's the one that got me expelled. What else was I supposed to do?'

"Well you fighting didn't do much justice until I showed up."

I kid around but I'm right. Harry was hurting him but I made him bleed out of his nose, I feel bad for him but then again he's the reason why I can't be with Harry at school anymore. He deserved it after all.

We finally pull up to my house and I rush over to Harry's side to help him out. When we get to the inside all the lights are off. My mum must be asleep. I don't want her to see Harry and how badly beaten he is so I try my best to keep quiet while walking upstairs.

I sit Harry on my bed and he takes out his phone.

"What are you doing?"

I ask when I see Harry fiddling with his fingers on his phone.

"Texting my mum I won't be home."

"Right."

I exit my room and go grab some blankets and pillows from the room next to mine. When I come back Harry is shirtless and in his boxers. That didn't take long. His clothes are bunched up on the corner of my bed on top of his boots. His torso is such an amusing sight. The way his snake tattoo wraps around his side and the way the swallows fit perfectly on his chest is beautiful. Oh and his scar that splits right through the middle of his chest. I never got to ask him about it. His ribcage now covered in bruises.

"What?"

He asks when he catches me looking.

"N-Nothing."

He pats the empty bed side next to him.
I close the door behind me and lock it, walking to sit next to him after.

He takes a deep breath and his eyes start to gloss.

"Louis, I'm sorry. This isn't how I imagined this so called date going. I really wasn't planning in doing what I did today. Call me stupid or whatever, I fucked up and I keep fucking up every time I'm with you. Tonight was supposed to be fun and all by instead I end up best and you saving my ass. Look Louis I-"

"It's ok. I really got a kick out of tonight. I did more damage on him than you did the entire fight. Guess I was holding back some anger. And besides he did deserve that ass beat you gave him. Maybe not the way I imagined today going but now it's you and me talking having to go get ice for your bruises and all but this is the kind of time we need ya know? Like the little things are what matter. Me caring for you for example."

I smile and he tries to fight back the tears that are ready to run down his cheeks.

He smiles back and scoots in closer to me. I get a shirt from my drawer and dap his bleeding lip. Once I finish cleaning off the blood his eyes are focused on mine. His pupils looking dilated with the green circles that surround them. His face getting closer and closer, I can feel his hand traveling to my side. I can hear his breathing as he moves closer. Here we go again.

{Please vote and comment <3 sorry if there are any typos I was in a hurry to try to finish this chapter. Thank you all for reading it means a lot and all your feedback too! Tweet me @StylesRoyalty about what you think about the story so far. :) }