Chapter 70

*Harry's POV*

"Your mum's not home?" Louis searches the place with his eyes trying to see if my mum is in the building.

"I wouldn't have brought you here if she was." I step closer to him, pulling him into my arms. I wrap my arms around his back, letting my hands slide down to his arse. I pull him closer as I squeeze at his firm bum.

"Did you really bring me here just to have sex?" He raises a brow.

"And study a little too." I say smirking down at him.

"Study what?"

"You." He let's out a soft giggle and his cheeks flush.

"But we just had sex yesterday? If we keep doing it on a daily basis it'll become boring and you'll grow tired of it." He looks up at me as I look down at his small frame. I've never really noticed how much smaller he is than me.

"Trust me, I wouldn't grow tired of it or get bored of it." I say winking at him. He swats me with the back of his hand and walks upstairs to my room. I watch him climb up the stairs, picking up on every movement he makes. The way he walks taunting me by swaying his bum more than he should on his way up. I take my bottom lip in between my teeth, holding back my comments 'til we're in my room.

"What are you doing?" I lock the door behind me and look at Louis who's surrounded by school books.

"You said we'd study." He's being sarcastic.

"Yeah, you not books."

"Only on one condition." If he even tries to top this time I'm not giving in.

"What is it?"

"You," He stands up from the bed and points his index into my chest, "try out for the wrestling team."

"You want me to try out for the fun of it or because you want to see me in the tight shit they wear."

"I'm leaning more towards the second reason but it's a bit of both. Come one it'll be fun."

"Fine then." I'm not thinking clearly right now. I'm only agreeing to what he's saying for the sake of my dick getting hard.

"You'll need to get in shape then, starting now." What the fuck?

"No!"

"Just do a couple of push ups or sits up."

"But you just said that-"

"I know but I want to see you do that first." He's being the fucking tease now but not for long.

"Lay down on the floor." I demand. He does as I say and gently lays his head on the floor. I take off my shirt and jeans, leaving only my boxers on. His eyes widen by what I'm doing.

"That's not fair! You just said that you would."

"I'm doing this." I unzip his jeans and slip them off of him with no second thoughts.

I place each one of hands flat on the floor each on either said of his head.

"Doing what?"

"Push-ups." I hover over him, going down up and down. Every time I go lower, causing my hard size to touch his over his underwear. I can feel him getting harder each time I go down. His size springs up on my last push.

"This is what you wanted didn't you?" I say teasing him. I lay on top of him, drenched in swear. Little drops of it that have fallen from the fringes of my hair, are visible on his forehead. He lays there silent, no words.

"Fuck me." Louis whispers into my ear. The simple words are one I've become used to but will never get tired of. He slides off his underwear from his legs, making his length spring up when he does.