Chapter 126

{WARNING: After this chapter, there will be deaths. So if you are easily triggered by these kinds of things, I highly suggest you stop reading. It's best for anyone who is triggered by things like this to stop reading. This is just a fan FICTION, so nothing from this book is real. Please take this into consideration. Thank you, lots of love. xx}

Songs for this chapter-

- Never Say Never - The Fray
- Wait - M83

*Louis' POV*

"I thought I was through talking with you?" I snap at Liam who's standing at the foot of my bed.

Earlier today I had made it clear that no words would be exchanged between us anymore. Liam is a great guy, but his advice is honestly crap. I don't know how doing all this, now, is necessary. I've been away from Harry for a few hours, and knowing that I have to keep it up hurts like hell. But I can't just ignore what Liam is trying to do, he's an expert according to him.

"Louis, I know you hate me right now because of what I made you do, but you know it's for the best. Now, I didn't come here to irritate you more than I already have. I came here to tell you that Harry came up to me today, furious." Liam spills.

Harry has no reason to be furious at Liam, not unless he knows what he told me to do. There's no way he knows, and if he does, how the hell did he find out?

I stand up off my bed, anxious to hear what Liam has to say about Harry. Although I get the feeling I know what he's going to say. I know Harry well enough to know he wouldn't let this go, our break-up.

"So, what did he say to you?" I ask Liam. He takes a seat on the chair in front of my desk, then begins to fumble with his fingers.

'Well," he says, clearing his throat. "This morning, Harry went up to me and he, well, he said he knew that I was behind the whole break-up. I don't know how he found out, the point is he found out. He kept asking me to tell him why I told you to do what was done, so I told him the truth." my eyes grow wide at his words. He couldn't have possibly told him the truth. If anything, I would've had to be the one to break it to Harry, not Liam.

He quickly takes note on my reaction, "No, no, no. Don't think I actually told him about you're heart condition. No, I told him it was for the best that he pushed you away. I told him he'd be thanking me later. But he was persistent that it wasn't because of that. You weren't joking when you said he was paranoid,"

"What do you mean?" I ask, stepping closer to him.

A smile spreads across his face, followed by him throwing his head back. "He thought I have a thing for you. Like, the thought of me liking you crossed his mind, " Liam laughs hysterically, slapping his knee as his laughter fills the room. "I'd never date you!" he continues laughing. I straighten up my posture, standing up straight with my head tilted to the side and arms crossed.

"What are you trying to say?" I snap, tapping my foot on the floor.

Liam sits there with a confused look on his face until he realizes what I'm hinting. He stands up, waving his hands in front of him, "Oh my god, I don't mean it like that. I just wouldn't date you because I like girls. If it makes you feel better, I'd date you if I was gay." I stay quiet, still tapping my foot, waiting for him to say something else. He rolls his eyes before speaking again, "And you're a pretty good looking guy. You happy?" he says, sounding a bit annoyed.

"I could be happier." I tease, referring to Harry. He nods his head, sitting back down on the chair.

"You're right, that's why I told him that you'd, eventually, tell him the real reason why you two broke up in the first place. Before you snap at me, I did tell him to give you some time to think about it. And if you do want to tell him, you have a month to think about how you're going to tell him."