Chapter 55

*Louis' POV*

"Harry you don't have to do this." I whisper to him, stopping him from his actions by placing my hands on his. He looks up at me startled and surprised.

"No! I'm going to do this whether you want me to or not!" He frees himself from my grip and pulls down my jeans and boxers that I've just started to wear, in one pull.

"Boxers?" He tilts his head, looking up at me. I shrug my shoulders, unable to give him a clear explanation why. "Stick to your under-wears, if anything you'll be going from under wears to lace lady panties instead of boxers." His statement makes my cheeks turn red hot, lace panties? What?

"But aren't those for wo-" I'm taken back and finish my sentence with a moan when Harry doesn't hesitate to take me into his mouth. I look down at him as he bobs his head back and forth along my length. I'm a bit uneasy at first knowing my mum's downstairs.

"Harry stop!" I softly yell at him, he stands up and carries me to the bed.

"Shh, you're mum isn't home anymore." How does he know that?

"How are you so sure?"

"She left while you- we were watching movies, I saw her pulling out of the driveway through the window." I can't bring myself to believe him.

"Go check first."

"Fine." He says, leaving the room. I pull up my pants, not zipping them back up of course and wait for him to come back. Within a minute he comes back, shrugging his shoulder, locking the door behind him.

"Coast clear, see." He rushes over to me and pulls down my jeans once more. "You're so hard, I never noticed how big your cock is-" I cover his mouth at the word "cock" coming out from it. I stare at him with widened eyes and my face clearly showing how shocked I am. He never uses this kind of language, never.

"Shh!" I tell him, he frees his mouth from my hand when he starts licking my palm with his tongue, forcing me to take my hand off.

"It's going to be a new year, why not start it with new language?" The smirk on his face is contagious. I sit on the corner of the bed, he goes back down on his knees.

"Ready?" He says, I shake my head and watch him as he takes me into his mouth. He slowly bobs his head forward and back, further each time.

"Fuck." He jerks his head back and swallows the excess saliva he has in his mouth. He licks his lips and continues. I've never seen this sexual side of Harry, the side where I'm in control, the dominant one. The sight of his plump pink almost red lips sets me off, making me pull at his hair. I stay seated on the bed as I pull his head to take more of me inside him. I do this a few times until I hear and feel him gag. I flinch at the sound, removing my hands from his hair.

"I'm sorry are you okay?" I squeal, not being able to tell if he's about to throw up. He looks up at me from his position on the floor. His cheeks are bright red, I'm sure mine are too, and his lips are the reddest I've ever seen, along with his glassy eyes, dilated pupils along with them.

He shakes his head, unable to respond to my question. Taking one last look at me, he fully takes me into his mouth. He gags repeatedly but won't stop.

"H-Harry" I moan, tugging at his hair again, my eyes slightly open enough to see him under my control. I can feel myself coming to my high with every time he fondles my balls, sending me over the edge.

"You're so hard for me aren't you?" He says, taking deep breaths when he removes his mouth from my length. I place my hands behind his head, pulling him to me so I can finally reach my climax. I try to, but he won't move. "Say that you want me." He threatens.

"Harry please" I plead for his warm mouth on my size.

"Oh look, it's throbbing, guess we can't do anything about that. Unless you say you want me." He raises one of his brows, regaining his control in this situation.

"Fuck me!" I say, moaning uncontrollably. The words are foreign coming from me. He grabs my length, pulling his pierced bottom lip in between his teeth pumping fast to send me to my high. After a couple pumps, I come undone on his hand. The room is hot now, in both ways. He stands to his feet and removed his pants, along with his boxers. His length springs up as soon as he removes them. I lay on the bed with my legs parted, ready for him. He gets closer but we both jump up at the sound of a car door slamming shut from outside.

"Fucking shit!" Harry yells, looking out the window. "Your mum's home." He's quick to put his jeans on, given the fact the blue ones he's wearing today are much less tighter than the old black faded ones. I pull up my pants from my ankles as fast as I can, also drying the sweat off of mine and Harry's forehead.

"I'm home!" She calls from downstairs. I can hear her footsteps moving up the stairs, shit. Harry and I panic, throwing the towel that he and I used to "clean up" back and forth to each other. He finally manages to hide it under the pillow of my bed.

"Louis are you in there?" My mum knocks at the door. I signal for Harry to sit down, and turn on the television to give the illusion that we were watching tv.

"Coming Mum!" I look over at Harry, his hand is covering his mouth trying so hard not to burst out into laughter by the use of my mum's word.

"I think you already did." He whispers. I swat him with the back of my hand on his chest, then opening the door.

"Hey mum." I try to act as cool as possible.

"Hey hun, hello Harry." She says, looking behind me at Harry. I look back to find Harry sitting on the bed with his legs shut and hands covering the place in between them, hiding his bulge. He shoots her a huge smile, waving at her too, still keeping one hand to cover the lump in his pants.

"Boy it's hot in there isn't it? Look at you two," she waves her hand from me to Harry, "your cheeks are all red! By the way, what happened to your hair Harry? It seems, a bit out of place." She's teasing now, I know it. Should've known better, I knew she'd figure it out. I look over at Harry's hair, thinking I should've fixed it. It's all over the place, sticking up, fringes sticking to his forehead, the back of his hair looking like it was obviously pulled on. Harry's features grow serious by my mum's question. Harry opens his mouth to answer but he doesn't say a word.

"Mum!" I snap at her.

"Okay okay!" She puts her hands in front of her defensively. "I was just dropping by to tell you I won't be here tonight or tomorrow night. I came by to grab some clothes, Thomas is waiting outside so I should get going now."

"Hmm." I tease back.

"Shush now I think Harry should get going, right Harry?" My mum says making Harry walk over to her, pulling down his shirt to cover up.

"Right," He nods at my mum, "I'll call you as soon as I get to London." He kisses me on my lips, not giving a fuck about my mum seeing. And with that he was gone.

"London?" My mum asks.

"It's a long story." I say, avoiding the topic. My mum places a kiss on my cheek.

"I'll be back on Tuesday, don't throw some wild party or whatever you teenagers do." Then she was gone.

Alone in a house with no one or nothing to do for 3 days will be bad, not seeing Harry for 3 days will be hell.

{Please vote and comment<3 Sorry for the late update, had to do some renovating around my house. Thank you for 80K reads! It seems like just yesterday I was screaming because I reached 1K. Hope you're all safe and have a good day :)}