Chapter 49

*Louis' POV*

I rush downstairs and by the time I get to the bottom of the stairs my mum has already opened the front door. As soon as Noah lays eyes on me his lips part in amazement. He steps in front of the door, closing it behind him. He's wearing a black varsity jacket, with his hair is styled like always. My mum give me a glare and leaves upstairs to her room. 

"Louis you look different." We both walk over to each other. 

"Thanks?" He gives me a small smile and leans in for a hug. I can't just reject it so I go along with it. It's a bit awkward but that's how it's supposed to be. The last time I saw him, he was laughing in my face, calling me a faggot, look at him now. 

I lead him to the living room, telling him to take a seat on the couch. He takes a seat and I follow, sitting at the edge of the couch, the furthest away from him. 

"So," he scratches the back of his neck, "how's your life like now?" He begins.

"Great. I've made a few friends, I met Harry. Everything's gone uphill from there. Then again I have you to thank for it. If it weren't for you then I wouldn't be as happy as I am now, and would have never moved here. That's pretty much it, otherwise I've already told you by text." I lie. Not everything has been all rainbows and sunshine, fuck no. I avoid telling him about the negatives about my life right now and how Harry and I aren't talking, just to make him feel bad. 

"That's good to hear. Not everything in my life has been great lately, I would go on but I don't think you'd want to hear it." He says looking down at his hands, they're shaking? 

"No it's ok, I want to hear about it." I do, it'll give me a limit on how bad I should make him feel right now. He shakes his head and starts to speak.

"To begin with, my mum and dad divorced. So I stayed with my dad, and now we're living in an apartment, just me and him. Uh I found out my mum remarried and doesn't give a shit about me anymore and is moving to America. Uh I found out that my dad is working full time just to keep a roof over our heads, meaning I won't be going to UNI. And I really have no one right now other than my dad, but his work is just tearing him apart." His voice cracks at the end of his sentence,\. He opens his mouth to continue but I stop him, pulling him into my arms. His eyes are glossy and lips shaky when he speaks. I can't bare seeing him like this. He doesn't pull away which doesn't surprise me, what if this is what he wants? For me to feel sorry for him that way I won't stop talking to him. At this point I don't want to know if I'm right or wrong.

"I'm sorry I should've just kept that to myself." He says sniffling.

"No, it's fine." I say, although I don't want him to go on about it. 

...

We've been talking for a few minutes now but it's almost like he hsan't gotten to what he's been wanting to tell me.

"I don't know if it's ok with you but I was hoping you'd want to go out for pizza? Your mum didn't seemed to pleased to see me so I think it'd be better?" He seems put together now, like if he didn't just pour his emotions to me. I think twice about his offer, what if Harry's in town and he sees us? 

"Sure, I'll just go grab my phone from my room." I head back up stairs grabbing my phone from on top of my dresser. It's pretty cold outside, so I grab Harry's coat had given me and put it on.

As I walk down the stairs quietly, I see Noah on his phone. A smirk covers his face, before he can do anything else, he hears my mum coming down the stairs and quickly tucks the phone back in his pocket, unaware that I saw.

"We should get going." I tell him, he stands up from the couch and walks out the front door of the house. 

"Where are you going Louis?"

"To go get pizza, sorry mum. I promise I'll eat anything you made when I come back, or I'll invite Harry." I'm quick to make her feel better. She sighs and heads back up stairs.

Noah has been driving around town longer than it would normally take to get to any pizza place. Even though he doesn't know the town, it's almost as if he does?

"Where are we going?" I ask when he takes a turn to the far end of town. 

"I need you to stay in the car, no matter what. It's something you need to see for yourself, this way you'll see why you should be with me." His words send shivers throughout my body, what the fuck does he mean? I'm not sure what he's planning to do but this is a side of him I've never seen before. It's almost as if he's controlling.

*Harry's POV*

I look over at the watch on my hand, 6:39 pm. Where the fuck is he? 

I'll be there in a few minutes. I'm just dying to see you. x

He finally replies. I've been waiting in this fucking abandoned park's parking lot for almost an hour waiting for Noah. He's finally going to get what he deserves, for making Louis' life miserable back home and for trying to get at him while he's with me. Just the thought of having Noah right in front of my face and getting the chance to ruin it sends adrenaline through my body. I clench my hands on the steering wheel, taking deep breaths. It's getting dark, great. 

Within a few minutes I see the headlights of a car with dark tinted windows pulling into the the far side of the parking lot, opposite of where I am. I can't see who's inside but I now for a fact it's Noah. Of course it's him, who else would come here? I wait in the car, waiting for him to get out first.

He steps one foot out of the car, followed by the other. No shocker there when I see Noah standing in the middle of the parking lots with a smirk on his face? I don't hesitate on getting out of the car. Once I get out he begins to laugh, what the fuck?

Note: Noah is Jack Harries, just letting you all know. 

{Please vote and comment<3 Double update today so don't forget to vote for the other one as well. Thank you for reading and yes I will be updating tomorrow, wouldn't want to keep you guys waiting ;)}