Chapter 76

*Harry's POV*

The party is still full of people, more than before. More drunk teens, more half naked girls on the couches. No one in this party is leaving with their dignity. 

"Harry I don't think we should do this." I move my body back to his direction, I thought this is what he wanted?

"You don't want to keep doing this?" My hand is still in his. We're surrounded by dancing bodies but it's not like they've noticed us. I look around to see if there's at least someone who has spotted us from the crowd but there's no one.  

"This isn't the right way to do this."

"Do what?"

"Come out." He does have a point. The last thing I'd want to hear is that everyone at school found out abut me being gay at a party. Even though Louis' right, I still want to. I want to be able to show off what great of a boyfriend I have and how fortunate I am to have him but I can't. These are the things I can't.

"Yeah." I let go of his hand, turning away from him. If anyone saw us already they'd be doing me a favour if they told everyone.

"What the hell happened?" Zayn runs towards where Louis and I are at. He has his fist up ready to punch me as soon as he gets close to me. Louis stands in front of me, protecting me from Zayn? Zayn is a lot bigger than Louis, by a lot I mean a about half a foot taller. What the fuck is his problem now?

"Take it outside you idiots! Don't ruin it for the rest of us!" A random guy yells from the back of the house. It's evident that Zayn's making a scene in the middle of all of this shit. 

Zayn gives me one last glare before exiting the building. He still won't leave this damn situation alone will he? I walk behind him only to have Louis put his hands on my chest to stop me.

"Louis please." I really don't have time for him to give me a speech about how I need to let this go when I'm not even the one who's wanting to go on with this whole shit. 

"No! You're not going out there!"

"Why not?" I look behind Louis and see Zayn waiting for me at the door.

"You know why! It'll end up with me having to drag you out of here and to my house to clean you up from a busted lip again."

"Again?"

"When you fought with Niall back in the parking lots of the school." He finally let's go of me thinking that I won't go running behind Zayn. Bad mistake.

"Harry!" He yells from behind me when I catch him off guard, rushing past him to get to the outside of the place. As of right now I realise I'm acting like a little kid but I don't really care. Seeing Louis get mad for the littlest of things is a turn on. 

As soon as I walk out of the front doors of the house, the smell of alcohol and weed soon vanishes. The fresh air from outside hits me when I walk out, making me realise that how hot it was inside the damned house. During the time I'm taking it all in, I hear Louis' footsteps behind me. Zayn's about to blow up in front of me, and Louis' behind me now holding me back from nothing. I'm not even going to waste my time on Zayn.

"Why the fuck is Lily crying? Did you do something to her?" Zayn's loud yelling can be heard throughout the whole neighbourhood. Just when I thought Lily was becoming the good person here, she goes and acts like the victim?

"I didn't do shit to her! She probably went off crying after she realised the dumb shit she did!" I'm not going to let Zayn be the bigger person here.

"What did she do?" He calms himself down surprisingly.

"She fucking kissed me Zayn. When I was drugged to make it worse. I have no idea why you would even like her ass in the first place. Oh wait you two both get on my nerves and interfere with my relationship." His features soften by my confession. Its' true, there is no reason why Zayn should bother asking her out.  As much as I hate Zayn, I hate Lily more. No matter how much I hate Zayn I know he's too good for Lily. He's trying to act tough not for Lily but for himself. First of all, he's pissed because me and her kissed, second because she has a thing for me not him. 

"You're lying." Zayn steps further away from me, he's in denial. Since when is he so into Lily that it makes act like this?

"No he's not." We all look over at Lily who's standing right behind Louis. "I'm sorry Zayn but I don't have those kinds of feelings for you." And right there is where I saw Zayn at his weakest again in such a long time. Almost as weak as when he found out Sam died, and for the reason he did. His eyes are filled with fury, anger, and envy. He really seems to love her by what he's about to do but it's not my fault.

"It's all because of you!" He charges towards me, I have no time to react or defend myself. I screw my eyes shut and put my hands up in an "x" to cover myself. 

All I hear is a shriek but more like a scream or a cry behind me but I don't feel anything. I lower my arms from my face and see Zayn with widened eyes staring at me and then his eyes moving to the floor. 

{Please vote and comment<3 This is a really really short chapter and I'm really sorry for that. I have so much work right now and I have family over so I can't write as much as I wanted. I also had writers block writing this chapter but not anymore so tomorrow I'll do my best at either writing a longer chapter or doing a double update to make up for it. One more thing, I read through all your comments yesterday and let me just say it's amazing at how many of you are from different parts of the world, the whole thing is mind blowing to be honest. Moving on, thank you for reading and I hope I didn't bore you too much on this chapter, sorry.}