Chapter 117

Song for this chapter - Don't - Ed Sheeran

Twitter shoutouts -

• @Marley_Shea_
• @MythicalStyles
• @BigBullship
• @Larry_Shipit
• @LouAndOBrien

*Harry's POV*

"I don't think this is a good idea, Harry." Liam whispers to me, coming to a halt just a few feet away from the girls.

"This is a good idea, you're just being a little baby" I grab his arm, pulling him in front of me so he can take the lead himself. He's left with no other option, the five girls have already noticed us approaching them.

"What am I supposed to say?" he says under his breath, walking rather slowly. It's obvious he's never done this, or just hasn't done this in a long time. The last relationship he had was with Jen, a relationship which I ended up ruining with my selfish actions. If I'm able to get him laid by one of these girls, or even a relationship, he can look at it as a making up for it. Sure, he can never have Jen back, but he can always replace her. After all, she was just another whore who plays guys. Liam is a great guy, and I'll admit he's good looking too. Jen was never worthy of Liam, she didn't even love him in the first place. I remember her telling me she was only with Liam because she felt pity for him, that she loved me instead. The moment she said that, there was a sick feeling at the pit of my stomach. Back then, I wasn't in it to fuck every girl for the fun of it, I had my reasons but I always made it seem like I meant to do it, although I never did. If I can take back what I did to Liam, I probably wouldn't. Who knows, Jen would probably still be dating Liam for the hell of it. Causing Jen to cheat on Liam with me was more of a favor to Liam, but he doesn't know that. But all that shit is done with, today Liam becomes a different person.

"Don't say anything, just follow my lead." I say, now coming towards the crowd of girls. They all turn to face us at once. Some of them tuck their hair behind their ears, the others fixing their posture so their asses will stick out along with their chest, disgusting really. I try not to cringe at the sight, avoiding their dislike if I do.

As soon as we're standing in front of them, I throw my hand around Liam's shoulder, trying to play it "cool". "Hello ladies, how are you all doing this fine morning?" my crooked smile sends them soaring through the roof by the looks of it. I can see a girl by the corner of my eye, biting her lip at the sound of my voice in a sexual manner.

"Hi Harry," they all say, greeting me simultaneously with their annoying, high pitched voices.

"Um yeah, so," I begin, trying to get their attention off of me. They're too busy glaring at me to even notice Liam alongside me.

I turn to Liam, his cheeks are flushed and it pretty obvious he wants to back out as soon as possible, but I won't let him do that, "This is Liam. He's charming, sweet, and will blow your panties off," my pervert like reference ends up making them all giggle, turning their attention to him at last.

"H- He's kidding," Liam stutters, shaking his head nervously.

"No I'm not?" I shoot him a glare, hoping he'll just let me handle this, "Ladies, would you believe that he," I point to him with my chin, "hasn't had a girlfriend in over two years?" my plan isn't to embarrass him, not at all.

"No way!" one of them squeals, "my god!" another one says, "why?" a girl at the back of the crowd asks.

My mind floods with fake answers. I don't want them to end up only feeling pity for him like Jen did, "Well, he's kind of looking for 'the one'," I say, putting my hands up to make air quotations with my fingers. "Now any of you ladies like to take a shot at it?" I wink at the girl twisting a lock of her hair on her finger, knowing that she'll be the first to pounce on Liam.