Chapter 8

I could hear Harry turning his car turn on from afar. The buses headlights started coming to the bus stop where I was standing at. I turn to look if Harry had ran after me but instead I see his car coming towards where I'm at. Although I couldn't see his face due to the black tinted windows. I turn my look back and the bus is coming along side of the sidewalk and stops in front of me.

I run inside the bus after seeing Harry's car come closer and closer.

"Hurry!"

I yell at the driver. There isn't anyone else in the bus other than me. I'm out of breath as I sit down on one of the seats. As soon as I sit down I hear some loud bangs on the glass door of the bus. I look over to find Harry banging his hands against the glass door.

"Don't, please."

I calmly say to the driver when he puts his hand on the lever to open it. He takes his hand back from the lever and turns back to me.

"Why kid?"

"Because he's-"

What am I supposed to say? No don't let him because he just kissed me and called out some other name that wasn't mine and he was trying to force himself on me, oh and I'm gay.

"Is he trying to beat you up?"

I could see why he would have those thoughts about Harry just by looking at him.

"Yeah."

I lied. I had do, I wasn't going to give Harry the opportunity to try to come up with some sick excuse to why he did what he did.

The bus driver put the bus on drive and started to drive away, away from Harry. As we left the bus stop we passed by where Harry stood, he was standing there panting with tears? Tears on the side of his cheek were visible by the light that reflected onto them from the light poles outside. He stayed standing there in the middle of the road, motionless. He stood there until we got far enough to where we couldn't see him anymore. I started to feel bad for him. Maybe he would have an explanation for all this. I rest my head against the cold window, it starts fogging up from the heat of my head. The moments that I just lived through come to mind. The kiss. My first kiss. I couldn't actually believe he remembered? Let alone even listen to me on Friday. More flashbacks from earlier pop up,. His hand traveling up my side under my shirt, the way he bit his lip before crashing them into mine.

"It's better than having a reputation of being a faggot."

His voice plays back in my head, over and over.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and try to remember how soft his lips were, how fresh his breath was when he spoke to me, and how he thrusted his hips against mine. I can't just leave this as it is, I need explanations why he did what he did.

I start regretting what I did earlier, I should've never ran. My thoughts are soon disrupted by the driver of the bus.

"Kid, I've been asking you for the past 2 minutes, where do you want to go?"

I was too into my thoughts that I couldn't hear him.

"Cheshire, 1789 Leighton st."

"Why so are you so far away from home?"

"How far am I?"

"Almost 2 hours kid."

Two hours? When Harry drove here it only took him one. Then again he was driving way over the speed limit.