Chapter 109

*Louis' POV*

"Louis, I'm pregnant." My mum is capable of getting the words out of her mouth even after my reaction to it all.

"Pregnant? Pregnant. You're pregnant?" I'm practically yelling now. She's got to be fucking kidding! This is a complete joke!

Me and her have discussed this whole topic in the past. The topic of having more children and shit! She works hard enough to keep a roof over my head and hers how will she manage to have another under it?

"Yes Louis I'm-" She grabs her stomach, moving her hand around. You can't even tell she's pregnant in the first place!

"I heard what you fucking said! Don't you dare tell me that, that kid is Thomas's! You've known the fucker for a few months! Now you're pregnant? Was this supposed to be some kind of surprise? Well surprise to fucking me!" I snap at her. She's only known this fucking Thomas for a few months, now she's having his kid? To hell with it! How can she do this to me? She can barely support me and her living in this house, let along another kid. All she's doing is digging the hole of her problems in deeper.

"Louis, please. This is your mother you're talking to." Anne raises her voice. As much as I want to yell at her too, I know it isn't her fault.

"I'm sorry Anne but I can't accept this. You yourself know this is wrong!" It's all so fucking wrong and not to mention that they've used this as the time to tell me this. What the fuck is wrong with them?! I've only been home for five minutes and this fucking happens?

"Yes, Louis I do know it's wrong. All you can do is try to help your mum with it and support the decisions she makes." At least I know she's kind of on my side, kind of. "Look at your mother, you have her in tears now." I look over at my mum. Her hand wipes the tears streaming down her face. If she's doing this to make me feel pity for her, it's not working.

"I can't." I say, shaking my head. "I'm sorry. " There's no way I can continue with this, not now. I need space, a place to breathe, and take it all in. It's too much, too much. It's all too much to take I'm at once, so fast. I've just come home only to know ten minutes later that my mother is pregnant?!

Without further remorse, I leave the room, running. This house won't help, I need to get out. I need Harry.

With a swift motion, I pull my phone out of my pocket as I step out of the front door of the house. One ring, two, three, four, five, no answer. Where is he?

I look around the street but there aren't any signs of him. Maybe I can walk it off? Just maybe. This is too much to come to. Paris and the drama there was one thing, now this? My mum pregnant? It's like right when my puzzle is fitting right back like it was after being dismantled, a piece is misplaced and I'm left to fix it again and find a way to put it back together.

Life's been so complicated lately, can't I just get a break for once?

My mind searches for reason in the situation, trying to find something that will help. Talking to someone might just be what I need. Maybe if I get someone else's perspective of things, they'll help me in making a decision if I want to fight this or go with it.

Harry didn't answer, my only other options are Niall, Liam and Dominic. If anything, none of them will bother answering. They've all come back from Paris, they're being reunited with their families, out for dinner, talking, having a good time, who am I do disrupt that. No one, but it won't hurt to hope they're not in the middle of something important.

I find myself searching through my contacts list, my finger hovers over Niall's name. No, he won't answer, if he does he won't come. My subconscious tells me, it's right. He's probably back at his house, caring due his sick mother. He didn't really mention her back in Paris but it was pretty obvious he was worried sick about her, even if he didn't show it. Not only that but he also had a soon-to-be-girlfriend waiting for him with his mother. There goes one of my options. The only reasonable people to call now would be Liam or Dominic. Either one of then will work.