Chapter 73

*Harry's POV*

The past few says Louis' been staying at my house for the simple reason of not wanting to see his mum. The morning after he first stayed here, we left to his house to pick up a change of clothes for the day but ended up bringing practically his whole closet. Only after finding a used condom on the floor of his mum's room, obviously giving out that his mum had been with Thomas the night before. The look on Louis' face after he found it was priceless, it was more of a horror look than disgusted. But it all worked out, I didn't have to beg him to stay at my flat for once.

Louis' notes have gotten to the point where I think he might be more sexually frustrated than I am. Each day has consisted of one note every time I go to open my locker in the morning. I find it strange why he hasn't mentioned it at all but it might be due to how shy he is about these kind of things. In the end I'm not complaining about any of it.

Thursday, and Friday was the daily routine like always. Having to go to school first thing in the morning, seeing Louis in between class, tapping the locker three times like we've started to do, and driving back home with him. Louis hasn't bothered to introduce me to the Dominic kid, but it's not like I want him to. He said he's trying to warm up to him before he gets him to talk to me, after all I want to know what type of friends Louis has. I'll admit there's something sketchy about Dominic that gives me a bad vibe. I can't really put my finger on it but I know he's not a good guy.

Saturday wasn't much different than the days before, other than we didn't have classes. Louis ended up finishing the book he was reading and cried like a baby in my arms once he did. He said if I didn't read the book he wouldn't talk to me for a day. I know it's just a day but reading the book wouldn't hurt. It's been laying on my nightstand since he finished it. I promised Louis I would but I won't until he's out of the house, just to prevent him from mocking me if a shed a tear or two. Seeing Louis in a pool of tears due to just one book must mean it's worth the read.

"What are you doing up so early?" Louis shakes me from my thoughts.

"I was about to get up and make breakfast for you." It's the truth, excluding that I was looking back at the past days.

We both lay in bed under the sheets. He's laid down next to me with both of his hands under the side of his head. I look down at him from my position sitting up, leaning against the backboard of the bed.

The rays of sunshine beam through the blinds, illuminating the room we're in. Weather like this only happens once in a lifetime, at least that's what it seems like. Might as well enjoy it while we can.

"Let's skip it." He says.

"Skip breakfast?"

"Yeah. We can fill up on food at the party today, don't you think?" Something tells me he hasn't been to these kinds of high school parties, there no different than his birthday party.

"Louis, there isn't going to be any food. We're lucky if they even have crisps. The only thing those parties consist of are alcohol, sex, alcohol, drugs, and alcohol. All parties are for are for everyone to drink themselves into oblivion, and maybe fuck a girl or two."

"So what you're saying is that we eat right?"

"Correct. Don't' worry about it though, I'll have some eggs ready in about five minutes max."

"What about an omelet?"

"I can try? Only if you help." The smile on his face grows. He stands up before I can, revealing the tight underwear he's wearing that makes his arse provocative. He's been wearing my sweaters to sleep every night, apparently he gets cold easily but I think it's just an excuse for him to wear my clothes.