Chapter 71

*Harry's POV*

I step out of the room filled with the unforgettable bad memories. Louis' already in the shower by the time I get to the room. There's no other option than to lend him some of my clothes. My old jeans might fit him, after all my jeans size is smaller than his and before I would've probably been the same.

"Hurry up Harry!" Louis yells from inside the bathroom. I search through the clothes in my closet, dropping some hangers on the floor. I finally settle for the sweats and one of my plain black tee's.

"Coming."

"Didn't you already?" Louis mocks. It is payback for when I made the smark remark back at his house.

"Don't ever use my smart comments with me, deal?" I tease climbing into the shower in front of him.

"No deal."

"Whatever, make your own clever comebacks next time." I keep teasing. He rolls his eyes and stand behind me. "You know what, you go in front." I move behind him only to admire the view in front of me.

I stand there and stare at his bum for the time it takes him to wash every part of his body. After he's finally cleared off all the soap's foam off of his body, I step closer to him. His bare back touches the inked skin of my chest. He jerks back at the coldness of the water at the same time I wrap my arms around him from behind. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and he doesn't the same on top of mine. We stand there letting the warm water turn cold as it cascades down both of our bodies. All I can hear is both of our breathing covered by the sound of the water pouring on us, hitting our skin.

"I love you." I whisper to him, leaning my face closer to his mouth. I still stand behind him as our lips become attached. The kiss is soft, the soft kind we haven't had in a long time. Most of our kisses are heated and rough but not this one. He finally pulls away to regain his breath and giggles, biting his bottom lip.

"What do you say we go for round two?" I say biting his earlobe. He whimpers at my simple motion. Before I can do anything he stops his whimpering and stands up straight, startled.

"Did you hear that?" He stops the running water by turning it off.

"Hear what?"

"Sh." He puts his hand over my mouth. Within a few seconds I can hear what he heard. It's the noise of cabinets closing and opening along with heels clicking on the tile floor.

"Fuck my mum's home." I rush out of the shower on one foot soon slipping due to the wet floor. I fall over and hit myself on my forehead. I look back at Louis and see that he's doing his best at trying not to burst out into laughter. I stand up as fast as I can, wrapping the towel around my waist. I hand Louis the other towel that hangs from the towel rack.

"Here," I give him the old clothes of mine, "the sweats should fit and the shirt might be a little long on you but I'm sure it's better than being naked." He snatches the clothes out of my hand and slips them on in seconds.

"I'll get out of here first so I can lock my door." I tell Louis and run out of the bathroom.

Thankfully I get to the door before my mum notices that it was open. She's still downstairs organizing the groceries that she brought home.

"Louis you can come out now."

"If only it was that easy." He jokes. He's getting better at these smart but dumb responses.

"Nice one." I say laughing at his dumb joke.

"How am I going to go home? My mum's going to question why I left home with my clothes and came back with yours." He could always sneak into his room like I have in the past but I don't want him to leave.

"Stay."

"What?"

"Stay, you know as in the night."

"You want me to stay the night here?"

"Y-Yeah." We've only spent the night together twice. Once at his house when me and Niall got into that huge fight and on Louis' birthday back at the camp. The last time I watched him sleep was back in the car after we had sex and I miss that. I miss seeing him sleep even if I don't get any , it's just beautiful to see how his eyelashes curl up when he's sleeping. The way his chest rises and falls with every breath he takes, I find it fascinating.

"I'm sure my mum wouldn't mind but what about yours?" He worries to much about what other people think, I should change that.

"You worry too much. She'll be happy if you do, she'll probably end up showing you all my baby pictures like all mothers do when they bring their girlfriend's to them."

"But I'm not your girlfriend?" He raises his brows.

"Boyfriend." I walk up to him and place a gentle kiss on his for-head. I can feel him giggle under me.

"Aren't you going to ask you're mum first?"

"Fine then." I let go of him and head downstairs to find my mum.

"Mum can Louis spend the night?" It feels so stupid asking her, I never actually ask for permission from her for anything.

"If it's fine with Johannah it's fine with me." She's too busy fixing the stuff in the cupboards to notice that I only have a towel wrapped around me to cover me.

"Oh, ok." I turn on my heels, walking back to my room.

"Harry!" She calls.

"What?" I stop and turn around to hear what she has to say.

"Dinner will be ready soon, tell Louis he's welcomed to join if he wants to." She looks up at me halfway up the staircase and smiles at me.

"Will do." And with that I enter my room, closing the door behind me.

Louis is sitting on my bed looking down at his phone.

"Did you call your mum?"

"Yeah she said it was fine." He's not too amused of the idea of staying here.

"That's good isn't it? Unless you don't want to stay, that's fine." I don't want him to think he's forced to day here.

"No, I want to. It's just that she's most likely going to have Thomas over and you know."

"Ah, they'll fuck."

"Don't say it like that." He sounds disgusted by my words but I don't blame him.

"Okay okay." I put my hands out in front of me defensively.

The sudden sound of both of our phones makes us jump back. He looks down at his phone that he already has in his hand while I walk over to my dresser to pick mine up.

Surprise Birthday Bash for Leather Jacket on Sunday night! Be there! Bring friends and alcohol!

"Who's 'Leather Jacket' ?" Louis asks looking at his phone. Guess he got the same message.

"Code name for Zayn."

"It's Zayn's birthday?" He sounds much more excited than he should, after all he was the one who was planning to beat the shit out of him a while back.

"Yeah." I try to make the conversation short. I've had enough partying for a whole year back in London.

"Let's go!" Fuck.

"Why do you want to go in the first place?"

"I need a distraction from school and it'll be fun." Parties are everything but fun.

"I don't know."

"Please." He begs. One party wouldn't hurt.

"Fine but I'm not going to party or anything. And we can't show up together you know?" The smile on his face fades away and is now a frown. It's not my fault we need to keep us a secret.

"I'll bring Niall."

"It's settled then." I have no idea how things will work out but I don't have a good feeling about this whole shit.

{Please vote and comment<3 Thank you for reading and hope you all have a nice day <3 Kisses x}