Chapter 131

Songs for this chapter -

Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan

In the Lonely Hour - Sam Smith

*Harry's POV*

"Keep walking, fuck you're slow." Scott yells over the loud music. I can barely hear him, his moving lips are the only thing I can read, helping me understand what he's saying.

"I didn't think we'd be coming here!" I shout, looking around, lost in the atmosphere.

Scott doesn't hear me, instead continues dragging over to what looks like rooms. As we continue to make our way through the crowd, I can feel eyes glued to me. Shivers begin to crawl down my spine, giving me an uneasy feeling of the place. Face, unfamiliar ones, lost ones, stare at me across the dance floor. The place is crawling with men and women, short, tall, big, small, gay, lesbians, straights, transsexual, travesties, just about everything, just not anyone decent.

By the time I've focused back Scott, he pushes me into one of the rooms at the back of the place. The red lights are no longer in sight. The room is filled with bottles of the cheapest vodka, all stacked on the coffee table that sits on the middle of the room. Carefully, I look around, observing my surroundings. There's a bed, a cheap one, a mirror to the left of it, a bathroom right across from it and that's about it. I'm too busy looking around to even notice the company that has joined us.

"Harry!" I turn round at the sound of Scott calling my name out. When I turn around, a lady in her early twenties, is stood next Scott. Her bust nearly spills out of her bra, her panties any tighter and they'd be sure to be called a thong. In the midst of the moment, I can't wrap my head over all of it, it takes me at least a minute to finally capture what they're trying to do here.

The young lady stares at me from head to toe, taking her lip in between her teeth in an attempt to seduce me. After all I've told Scott, he decides to continue pushing my buttons. He knows damn well this isn't my kind of environment, at least not since two weeks ago when I stopped going to these places. I've been sober for a week and away from these kinds of places for two, I was doing great, and I'll continue doing that.

"You're fucking sick, Scott." I hiss, walking past him, our shoulders crashing with eachother's.

"No, no, no." he says, grabbing my arm and pulling me back, stopping me from advancing. "You're not going anywhere little boy, I paid for this shit and you're going to enjoy it, deal?"

Quickly, I jerk my hand away from him, standing tall to try to hover over him as a way of intimidating him. "You listen here Scott," I spit, waving my finger in front of his face, "You know how hard it's been for me, you know how much work I've put into becoming sober, and you know damn well that I'm not into women. Why don't you enjoy it yourself if you're so afraid of it going to waste? You dragged me into this damn hole of darkness, drinking, and smoking, but I finally got out. I'm glad you're fucking leaving the damn place, I don't have to pretend to like you anymore." Scott doesn't say a word, but instead stands there with his feet glued to the floor without making a move.

Seeing him this way, I take advantage of it and beging to walk back the way I came from. Before stepping out of the room, I take a step back and say the last words to Scott, "And don't expect your shit to be inside, don't worry I'll pack it all nice for you and put it on the curb." I shoot him a smirk, walking away, leaving him to please his desires.

"Wait," he calls out, "how the hell are you gonna get back? I'm the one who drove you here you shit." he's attempting to somehow lure me into staying because of a ride, funny.

"There's a thing called walking," I snap, leaving this time, for good.

Again, I find myself walking in between all the drunk, and high people on the dance floor as I try to make my way back. This time, it's not long before I've made it out safe. There was pulling here and there, but everyone is too weak to restrain me from leaving. Guess now would be a good time for a car, but since I sold it to pay for my tuition, I have nothing. Then again, I didn't want to be looked upon because of my money, I came here to give myself a better reputation, a good one. Starting over is the best way to do just that.