Chapter 56

*Harry's POV*

I've been driving for about three hours to London in the night sky. The roads aren't very busy at this time which works great, helping me get to London faster.

Within another hour I finally make it to my cousin's house in west London. Before I get out of the car I make sure to call Louis, just as I said a few hours ago. I sit in the car patiently waiting for Louis to answer the phone, it doesn't take too long before he answers.

"You made it to London?" He asks, his voice isnt' like if he'd been sleeping. Giving away that he'd been waiting all night for my call.

"Yeah, safe and sound. Say, why are you up so late? It's," I remove my phone from my ear to check the time, "three a.m.?"

"I was waiting for you to call, that's all."

"Oh. So you're mum huh?" I say, he let's out a sigh.

"Don't even bring that up."

"That was the most embarrassing shit ever, how can we not bring it up? She knew what we were doing all along, well partially. I had to stand up with my dick just...there. How do you think that felt?" He begins to laugh from the other side of the line.

"Have you fixed your hair yet?" He teases.

"Ha-Ha very funny. You're just happy because I sucked you up and I wasn't able to fuck you." He gasps.

"I'm going to have to get used to those words aren't I?"

"Indeed. So how are you planning to make it up to me?" I ask.

"Make what up to you?"

"You got your share of fun, I didn't get to."

"We could," the line is silent for a few seconds, "talk? I'm not very good at this."

"No, that's a good idea. But what kind of talking?" I smirk at the thoughts running through my head.

"Like what are you doing right now?"

"I'm seated in my car outside my cousin's house, still wanting to fuck you." I can almost picture him blushing.

"Really? Tell me more." He mocks.

"Well, I'm picturing you and me in my bed. We're both naked, you're laying on the bed with your legs open wide, waiting for me. You lay there, begging me to stick my dick inside you. I tell you to wait but you don't want to. So you tease me by waving your arse out at me, making me grow harder." By this point my jeans are tightening up, there.

"Are we like, having phone sex?" He whispers into the phone.

"Only if you want to." Of course he wants to, he was begging me to fuck him back at his flat.

"I do." He replies. And with that, I slide down my boxers and jeans, letting my size breathe. I begin to stroke it at just the thoughts of Louis being under my control.

"T-Tell me what you'd do." I ask, hoping he'll help the situation.

"Umm I would-"

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yell into the phone as I see the front lights of my cousin's house light up.

"What's wrong?" Louis has no idea.

"I have to go, I'll call you in the morning." I hang up the phone without hearing another word from Louis. I quickly zip up my pants, watching Matty walking over to the car. He taps on the window, asking to open the door.

"What are you doing out here? You should've just come in bro!"

"Bro? Really?" I say getting out of the car and following Matty to the inside of his home.