Chapter 82

*Harry's POV*

"What are you doing here?" Louis asks.

"Looking for you." I lie.

"Really?" Why would I say that in the first place? I clearly knew he was in class, or was he?

"Y-Yeah. I was looking for you but I didn't see you in your class and I thought you'd be over here." Lies.

"Oh, yeah I went to the office to get a flyer from french class that I didn't receive yesterday. Why are you out?" He asks.

"I went to the restrooms." I lie again. The last thing I need is for Louis to ask me why I was eavesdropping on Dominic and tell him what I heard, "What does the flyer say?" I'm quick to try to change the subject. He looks down at the paper, holding it up for him to read off what it says.

"Oh I haven't read it. It says;

Dear French class,

I have great news today for all of you. As all of you may have already known, we didn't have enough money raised for the trip to France for two weeks. Things changed. Thanks to an anonymous donation of a great amount of money, we now have enough to spend not only one week in Paris but TWO! Keep in mind we are leaving on Monday night! We will all meet outside the school, have all your belongings packed and ready to go. For everyone that is going on this trip, no you don't have to attend any classes that day. Hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Monet
French Teacher" He finally finishes reading the paper. Little does he know that I was the one who donated the money.

"Wow. Someone was actually kind enough to donate that much money and not get recognised for it. What an amazing person that is." He looks amazed by the "anonymous" action. Now I kinda wish I would tell him but it's better if I didn't.

"I'm sure it was some rich snobby person that was bribed into it or lost a bet and had to do that." I say, this way he'll have no suspicions.

"I'm sure that wasn't the case." Louis says stuffing the paper into his backpack.

"We should get going." I stop Louis from entering the gym where Dominic and his "crew" are in.

"Going where? Class?"

"No, what about the mall? Ditching this one last time wouldn't be so bad." Anything to get him away from those doors. Besides, it's better if we'd go to the crowded ass mall now when it's not so crowded than it would be later.

"Sure. Let me just go inform Dominic I'm not going to be able to make it later for the match." He takes a step close inside. Again I stop him, this time by putting me hand in front of him.

"I'll tell him, you wait in my car. Here." I slip the keys out of my pocket, placing them on the palm of his hand. I give him a small smile and watch him walk down the hall.

After I see him exit through the front doors I take one last look inside the gym, eavesdropping just a bit more.

"How is that supposed to work?" Dominic's voice clear as day is heard.

"You'll see. I'm telling you I wasn't that drink at that party! This whole plan is a dumb idea, I know what I saw. Believe me or not. You can go on with your plan but I'm out." The voice of the same guy from a few minutes ago is still there.

I can feel and hear his footsteps getting extremely close to where I'm at. My first instinct is to wait there and confront him about what he saw, the other part of me is wanting to let it go and leave. I choose to leave avoiding any problems.