Chapter 34

*Harry's POV*

"What are you looking at at?" Gemma asks.

"Nothing." I don't want her to be dragged into all this.

"Okay? Anyway, who's the special gal?" She says raising her eyebrow and giving me a smirk, teasing of course. Gemma has always known about me being bisexual or gay, I still don't come to all my senses. She says that most girls have gaydar and besides I used to play with her barbies when I was smaller.

"Ha-ha very funny." I say sarcastically.

"Who is it seriously?" She says putting back the lace thong on the rack.

"Remember that one kid you told me that it was obvious I liked back when I was like 7?" She looks up trying to recall who I'm talking about.

"The kid of the lady that used to take care of you? Don't tell me it's at the tip of my tongue." She snaps her fingers in the air.

"You probably don't even-"

"Louis!" She cuts me off. I nod my head and she opens her mouth in shock.

"You still talk to him? How?" She waves her hand frantically, clearly surprised by everything.

"It's a long story. Point is that we're a thing now I guess and his birthday is on Sunday." I know his birth date by memory ever since I was a kid. I remember it because it was on Christmas Eve and my mum would always buy him a small present.

"Ah...well keep those," she points to the box of condoms and the lube I hold in my hands, "and are you throwing him a party?" She asks.

"Yeah but I don't know where to have it exactly. His mum would freak if he had it at her house, my mum would freak if anyone broke her precious decor, which leaves me with no place to throw it. Besides I wouldn't invite people from my school, hell no." I walk to the next aisle, Gemma following behind me. She bites the inside of her cheek, thinking.

"I got it!" She claps her hands and is excited all of a sudden.

"What?" I laugh looking at her like this.

"I have a friend that owns a piece of land next to the lake on the west side of town, it has a couple cabins and even has a place to set up a bon fire. I'm sure he'd be cool with the idea. And since you don't want to invite anyone from your school, I'll just invite people from uni." She shrugs her shoulders like it's no big deal.

"And how would you're friends now it's Louis' birthday? The last thing I'd want is to have him show up and have everyone not even know it's a birthday party for someone." I grab the bag of red plastic cups from one of the shelfs, putting it inside the cart.

"I'll remind them don't worry. I'm not going to help you plan it though." She looks over at the cart and stares at the 'protection'.

"Ok maybe I'll help you with getting a cabin ready for you two, but that's it. Don't ever say I didn't help you with anything." A smile is well spread across her face and winks.

"Yeah yeah."

"I'll be heading over to the house later to visit mum. Tell her I'm coming." She walks away, leaving the store. I'm left standing here with the stuff for the party.

I spend about an hour picking out stuff for Sunday and even got my mum a Christmas present while I was at it. By the time I get home it's almost 10:00 p.m.

As soon as I get to my room I crash out, falling asleep thinking of what's ahead.

...

*Louis' POV*

I wake up and do the usual routine as always, brush my teeth, put some clothes on and now put Harry's coat on since it's snowing outside. I check if my mum is in her room before going outside to meet Harry, I don't need another one of her little 'lectures' again.

"Goodmorning." I say to Harry when I climb into his car.

"Morning. Umm so I was thinking that maybe this weekend we could hang out?" He continues to drive to school as he talks.

"I'd have to think about it." I can't tell him yes, even if I really do want to. My mum would freak even more if I tell I'll be hanging out with Harry on a weekend, at least now that she knows about us. I can't tell Harry my mum knows or else he'll back track on what we just become. I'm not willing to risk shit at this point.

"Just promise me you'll think about it." I nod my head.

We get to the school and Harry follows me inside again.

"Do you have to turn something else in today or what?" I ask.

"No, I just want to thank Niall for what he did that's all."

"Glad you're finally warming up to him. He's a really good guy, you should get to know him you know."

"Don't push it." He says squinting his eyes.

"Oh right! Niall told me to wait for him outside the office right before class. He said he needed ot tell me somthing?" I tell Harry and looks up when I do.

"Umm get to class, I'll take care of it. I'm sure whatever it is, it's not important." He stutters at first.

"I think I can handle it myself." I mock him. Besides I do have class with Niall right now so me and him will just walk to class from there.

"See there he is!" I say, pointing behind Harry. I rush over to Niall and the look on his face isn't what I expected.

*Harry's POV*

Fuck fuck fuck. If he tells Louis about what he'd seen yesterday, he's sure to not hear me out. There's nothing wrong with what happend yesterday, Gemma is my sister but Louis wouldn't believe whatever I have to say. I've lied so many times and he's sure to think I'm lying again.

Louis' back is towards me and Niall is facing me. Niall stays staring at me in the time Louis walks over to him. I don't know what he's telling him but I try to shake my head when he looks back at me. He should let me explain this before he assumes shit.

{Please vote and comment what you think may happen next.<3 Sorry for the late update, me and my brother kind got in a fight and well yeah. Thanks for all the reads! If you life this fanfic please recommend it to anyone who might b interested:) And before you guys ask yes I will update tomorrow.Love you 💕}