Chapter 36

*Harry's POV*

As soon as I'm pulling into the driveway my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I answer.

"I kinda need your help..."

"What now Gemma?"

"My car broke down and I need a ride. I was going to call Angus but he's back at the cabins and I don't want to bother him. Just please come." I sigh and end the call. Angus is Gemma's rich ass,wants to think he's bad ass, boyfriend. He treats her right and I haven't had a problem with him ever since she started dating him, so I've grown fond of the fella.

My phone vibrates in my hand when I begin to drive, it's a text from Gemma giving me the directions to where she's stranded at.

...

"Took you long enough." She snaps at me once I get out of the car.

"What do you expect? This place is an hour from home. What are you even doing here?" I ask.

"Going to go check out the place where the party is going to be at you moron. Now it's your decision if you want to go see it too." She climbs inside my car and I follow her. The tow truck's already taken her car by the looks of it.

"Where's the place at?" She hands me her phone with the GPS already on and we head to this so called place.

...

"So have you told Louis you're throwing him a party?" She asks.

"No, that's why it's called a surprise party." 

"And how are you so sure he's going to come to it? If anything he could have his mum take him out to dinner that day and leave you there stranded at the party." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Why are you so negative? Just leave that to me ok?"

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes and points to a sign on the side of the road. It reads "Halter Lake" I pull into the the trail that leads downward to the lake.

"Here we are." She says. I park the car in the dirt parking lots at the top of the hill. Gemma steps out of the car first, I follow after.

There's a little trail with logs along side it that leads to the lake downhill. Tree's fill the empty spaces, a little deck on the lake with a couple lights tied up to it. In the middle of all of it there's a campfire pit, it's all looking pretty nice not to mention the lake. The lake isn't as bad as I thought, it's frozen due to the cold weather and snow covers the tree's around it. The snow should have melted by Sunday, hopefully. 

"Wow Gemma this isn't what I expected. How did you even know someone with this kind of place?" I stare in awe as I turn a full 360 degrees, taking in the sight of the place.

"Angus, his dad owns the place.  At first he didn't like the idea but since his dad is out of town, he figured it wouldn't be such a bad idea to have a party." She walks in front of me like she's been here before.

"Sure. You probably gave him a little something something until he finally agreed to have the party here." I tease. She smacks me with her hand in the back of my head.

"Shut up Harry! Now follow me, you need to choose the cabin you'll be doing the something something." She winks at me and continues onto another trail, leading us into the trees.

"I'm not even going to do shit, I don't think he's ready." 

"He's not ready? Don't you mean that you aren't?" She smirks. She's right about what she says. I'm not so sure I'm ready to 'do it' with Louis, but what if he is and I'm the one stopping him.

"Just show me what you're going to show me and let's get done with it." I hiss. I don't have time for long talk, I have to go pick up Louis from school.

"Fuck calm down, there they are."  We get off the trail and there's three cabins, all separate. All of them are made of up of logs and fancier than the ones from regular camp. They all look the same, except the one closest to the lake. I leave Gemma behind and make my way inside it. The living room is simple, ther's a couple couches and a coffee tables, the walls are pretty much just windows with a view of the lake. I hadn't noticed that it was a two story cabin when look at the stairs. I walk up the stairs, taking one step at a time. There's only one door, one room i guess? My jaw drops when I walk inside, there's a king sized bed with white sheets and what seems like a lot of pillows, decorative ones. Above the bed there's like some kind of drapes that drape over it. This is perfect.

"You like?" I turn to see Gemma leaning against the doorway, she walks further inside and sits down on the bed, jumping up and down a bit to test it out.

"Yeah. Maybe you could add some candles and shit, like how you imagined your first time." She raises a brow and stands up from the bed.

"He's a virgin? Like in both ways?" I nod my head and can feel my cheeks flush.

"I'll find something to add to this room. Oh and you won't have to worry about anyone coming inside and intruding, no one knows there's cabins up here."

"Ah." I simply answer back. I slip my phone out of my pocket and see it's 3:00 already. 

"Shit I'm late!" I yell.

"Late for what?" Gemma follows behind me while I run to the car. 

"Louis." I'm not even looking where I'm going but before I can reach the outside I bump into someone.

"Where do you think you're going?" His voice is deep and both of our eyes meet when I look up.

{Please VOTE <3 and comment who you think Harry bumps into. I really appreciate all the positive feedback I get on twitter and on here so thank you for that. If you're wondering who I picture Angus as, I picture him as Austin Butler, aka Vanessa Hudgens boyfriend. I actually tweeted picture of how the room in the cabin looks like on the fanfic's twitter so if you wanna go see that go ahead. Yes I will update tomorrow so stay tuned. I wanted to share with you guys that I'm ranked #113 in Teen Fiction and it's all thanks to you guys! I love ya<3}