Chapter 59

*Louis' POV*

It's been nearly two weeks since I last talked to Harry. Two whole weeks without hearing a word from him, or even a text. The urge to go to London and find him myself is growing bigger and bigger each and every day. I've grown miserable not knowing what he's doing or what he's up to. All the calls that I've made have been rejected each time. They won't even ring three times, it's like he's avoiding me?

The day after New Years was slow, waiting for my phone to ring but it never did. Calling him three times a day became a daily habit after the first week. Horrible thoughts would rush through my head every time he wouldn't answer and everyone he still didn't. During this time that I haven't seen or heard about Harry I've managed to change my hair a bit and even let some stubble grow on me. This meaning I haven't even bothered to fix myself up only because Harry isn't here. These weeks have been boring as hell and miserable. The only distraction I have is Liam.

Liam has been coming over everyday since we met. We've worked on our winter break work and some extra credit work. Each time he's here is no different than any other time. We both share a lot in common, wanting to have a future education, not wanting kids, being bullied in the past, just so many things. He's an amazing guy, very. I admire him so much for his strength to want to go on in life, even though he knows he wont be able to make it to next year. The doctor said that his kidney was slowly giving in day by day. If anything he'll be gone by Christmas, according to him. "I'm just making the best of the time I have. You can't just live everyday thinking that you're going to die the next. No, you need to pretend that nothing's wrong and when it's time you'll go peacefully with no worries, no regrets. No regrets of wanting to have done this or that, living your life to the fullest is all you can do for now until your time is up."

His wise words have been etched into my brain, remembering them every time I'm feeling like shit. He's really been an amazing companion during the time Harry's been gone. If it wasn't for Liam I would probably be in London by now. I don't want to seem like the clingy kind of boyfriend but Harry isn't giving me any other choice. He literally gave me a blow job, left to London, didn't call me on New Years, and hasn't called me since. What the hell am I supposed to think? I just need a break from it all, Liam and homework are the perfect distractions.

Although I've been hanging around with Liam lately and have gotten to know him better I still haven't told him about me and Harry. Now that I think of it, I've never brought Harry up.

Me and Liam have been studying countless hours today, and it's barely two in the after noon. It's seems more like ages. 

We're both sat at the table while my mum bakes us some goods. Liam is concentrated on the paper laying in front of him, he plays with the pen in his mouth trying to come up with the answer to the question we're both stuck on.

"My head is starting to hurt, maybe we should take a break?" It really is hurting, sometimes too much studying leads to anxiety and stress, I'm sure I have enough of that on my plate already.

"I was hoping you'd say that soon enough." He closes the book, leaving a sticky note where we left off so he won't loose his stop. He neatly stacks his papers and books on the table, putting his pen on top of the stack. 

"What do you say we go to get something to eat?" I really don't want my mum to cook, she's had a long day at her new work, and today is one of her only days off. 

"I'm not hungry. What about we catch a movie at the mall? There's been one that I've been dying to see, literally." He burst out laughing at his clever remark, it's sad but clever.

"As long as you drive because as you can see I still don't have my driver's license." He nods his head and stands up, picking his keys off the table.

"I'll wait outside in the car, hurry though. I won't be waiting long." He's being sarcastic. I wait for him to leave the house so I can tell my mum when I'll be back home.

"I'm going to the movies with Liam. I'll be back by ten, love you." I plant a kiss on my mum's face and wait for her to say something back.

"Why haven't you talked to Harry lately? He should be back from London now, am I right?" She just had to bring him up didn't she.

"I really don't know and don't want to talk about that right now mum."

"Don't tell me you two broke up and now you and Liam have a thing going on." She stops what she's doing and turns to face me, tapping her foot on the wooden floor. Me and Liam, if only she knew. I love Harry, I'd never do that.

"No mum Liam is a friend I made at the clinic remember? And no me and Harry haven't broken up." Liam's car horn alarms us both making us jump up suddenly.

"I have to go, I'll explain everything when I get home." I rush out of the kitchen and out to Liam's car. 

"Which movie did you want to watch? I look up at the screen with all the names of the movies that are playing.

"The Perks."

"Of Being a Wallflower?" I heard of the movie but never got interested in it.

"Yeah, the trailer is amazing! The book is even better." He might be exaggerating, might. I go on and pay for the tickets myself, it was enough for him to drive me here. "Oh no, you don't have to." Liam stops me from handing the money to the cashier.

"Yes I do have to, now let me pay. You can pay for the candy inside, deal?"

"Deal." I pay for the tickets, then enter the candy shop located further inside the theater. 

Liam ends up buying some popcorn and a bag of sour patch kids. We both decide on splitting the popcorn and candy, just having to have separate drinks. 

"The movie started already." Liam whispers when we walk into the theater. There's only about twenty people watching it, no surprise there since it's been out for a week now. Liam leads the way to the front row of the theater.

"Why the front? Isn't it better to be all the way on top?"  I whisper to Liam.

"I perfer the front, but if you want to-"

"It's fine, I was just asking." I say, not letting him finish. 

The movie's been playing for about 40 minutes, there's a couple of main characters. Patrick, Sam, and Charlie. I wouldn't be honest if I said I didn't cringe at every time they mentioned the name Sam in it. It's like I can't get away from it, almost as if it haunts me. 

"So Patrick and Brad are a thing?" I lean over to ask Liam, he clearly knows way more about the story given the fact that he's read the book. And that he's been telling me everything that's going to happen in the movie before it does. 

"Yeah but just wait, things get a bit crazy later. Get this, they both get in a fight at school. Crazy shit between boyfriends. If they love each other so much why don't they just say it, no need to be afraid of anything." Liam's words take a big impact on me. If I tell him about Harry maybe he wouldn't think of me as a freak or be disgusted. I'd have to tell him at some point.

"So you think there's nothing wrong with them, you know being gay?" I ask him. He turns his head to look at me, shaking it no. 

"Why would you ask that?" He seems bewildered. 

"No reason." He nods his head and continues to munch on the popcorn, looking up at the screen. 

A couple minutes pass by, I haven't even been paying attention at what's happening in the move. Liam is close enough to be considered a friend, and I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind if one more person knew about me and him.

"Do you know who Harry is?" I blurt out. I'm questioning if I should tell him or not after it's too late. 

{Please vote and comment<3 Sorry for the later than usual update, I had alot of work to do but I managed to finish this chapter. I was going to continue it even further but it's getting too late so yeah. Thank you for reading and I'm hoping to have a longer or earlier update tomorrow  :) ily <3}