Chapter 54

*Harry's POV*

"I'll be there in ten, and don't think for a minute I'm going to let the Noah thing pass, I'm not done with that yet." He sighs and I click before he does. I have enough time to maybe spend the night there, not too sure though. I stand up from my bed, talking as I walk to my hamper full of dirty clothes. Nothing's there that I could possible put on, all my black jeans are dirty as fuck along with all my black tee's. Usually, I would put them in the washer as soon as I'd take them off but lately the whole Noah and Louis thing kind of came over me. I pick through the folded clothes in my dresser, only sweats and a white tee's, the blue skinny jeans I wore when I first kissed Louis are sitting on the edge of the dresser, fuck it. I yank them from the dresser, slipping them on rather quickly. Wearing a white tee wouldn't hurt for once. I put on the white tee, putting it over my head first, one arm, then the other, followed by putting on my boots. 

"Fuck!" I yell remembering it's New Years Eve tomorrow. I had planned to take Louis out, plans change I guess. I shake my head and walk out of my room and head on over to Louis' house.

...

"Harry!" Louis squeals when he opens the door, jumping into my arms. What the fuck? He catches me by surprise but the feeling is great. He then yanks my hand, pulling me inside the house. His mum greets me when we pass by the living me, giving me a smile and a small wave. Before I can walk over and say hello, Louis grabs me from my wrist and pulls me upstairs in a hurry. What's up with him? He locks the door behind me as I soon as we're inside. 

"So! I've picked out some movies that we can watch, not all of them are those sappy loved ones there's a couple horror ones  that are really good, or so I've been told they are." He shrugs his shoulders, standing in front of me with the biggest smile on his face, did I do something? Then it clicks. I shake my head, shooting him a smirk as I cross my arms together, tapping my foot on the floor.

"You're not getting away with this Lou. Now spill." I raise a brow, he sits on the edge of the bed, his smile soon vanishing. 

"Okay okay," he says taking a deep breath, "I text Noah right after you left telling him how I have you in my life and how I didn't want him in it anymore. It's a boring story so I'll go fast with all of this, deal?"

"Deal." I nod my head.

"Noah kept texting me but it was only friendly talk, nothing more. You can even check my texts if you don't believe me. Anyway, on Friday he said if I'd see him one last time then it'd be over between us, all the things that had happened would be forgotten and he'd leave me alone, I had to agree. Keeping him in my life would only make things worse between you and me, so I said why not?"

"Didn't you tell him that you were taken at any point before?"

"No. Not until you left on that day, I send him a text about how you made me happy and you're my boyf-" He stops in the middle of the word. 

"Boyfriend." I finish his sentence. His cheeks flush, making him look down to the floor. I can't help but smile at how shy he is around the word. It's going to take some getting use to, but I like it. 

"Y-yeah." He says looking up. I walk over to him while he stands up, placing my index under his chin, lifting his face up to look at me. I stare deeply into his eyes before planting a soft kiss upon his lips. He let's out a small giggle and goes to lay down on his bed, patting the empty space next to him, signalling for me to sit. I do as he says and lay down, next to him. He clicks on the television, and the movie starts playing. He lays his head on my chest, curling up into a ball next to me. I can't help but admire him, he's so beautiful, so fucking beautiful. Throughout the whole movie, he lays on my chest, feeling every breath I take, his head rises and lowers every time my chest does.

A few hours pass by, it's dark outside by now. We spent the whole time watching random movies, or should I say he, I was only watching him watch them. That's better than any fucking lame ass movie. The end credits of the movie appear on the screen, the room is silent, the only noise in the room is coming from the harsh winds from outside. 

"I had plans for you and me tomorrow." I blurt out. Louis turns his head to look up at me, his head still laying on my chest. 

"Really?" His brows are high and the smile on his face is huge, making the corner of his eyes wrinkle. 

"Had." The smile on his face fades away instantly into a frown.

"Oh. I understand." He forces a smile but I know him better.

"Look I'm sorry Lou, all my plans got bunched up. I was so caught up in the whole fucking Noah shit that I forgot tomorrow is New Years Eve. I didn't want to spend it with my cousin's back in London, but with you." I say as he stands up from the bed, I follow behind him. 

"I wanted to spend it with you too. You know the whole kiss when the clock strikes 12 and that being your first kiss of the year would've been nice." He says looking out the window, not turning to see me.

"Louis don't do this." He's trying to make me feel bad so I'll stay but I can't.

*Louis' POV*

"I said it's fine. I'd do the same if I were you, this is about your future and your education, everything I wanted for you. Glad you're actually taking my advice." I laugh, turning to look at him. He's standing in front of the door, ready to leave. After all it's late already and he should probably get going to London. 

"You sure you're okay about this?" I am, I'm a little upset yes. But knowing he had plans for the two of us makes my heat beat faster.

"You should probably get going, it's a long drive to London. Promise to bring me back something though." I wave my finger to him, trying to not make him feel as bad as he is already. He walks over to me and softly kisses my forehead. He then walks back to the door, I follow behind him to close the door. Right when he touches the doorknob he jerks his hand back.

"I'm going to make it up to you." He's now facing me, the door still locked behind him.

"What do you mean?" I have absolutely no idea how he can make it up to me, or how he plans to. My thoughts are soon answered when he drops to his knees in front of me. I jerk my head back at his sudden move. "What are you doing?" I gasp when he starts to fumble with the zipper of my jeans.

"Shh, I've never done this before. Bare with me." He says still attempting to unzip my pants. His hands are shaky by the looks of it.

"Do what?" Is he really going to do this.

"You know Louis, now be quiet before your mum comes barging in here asking what we're doing." Oh god.

{Please vote and comment<3 Sorry if this chapter wasn't as good as the rest, I had serious writer's block and couldn't think of anything. I will be posting up a new chapter tomorrow so just letting you all know. Wouldn't want to keep you guys waiting for long! Love you lots :)}