Chapter 35

*Louis' POV*

"Hey Niall, so what did ya want to tell me?" I tell Niall as I approach him.

"Umm," he clears his throat, "yesterday I was at the store and..." He begins to trail off, he's no longer looking at me but behind me. I don't make much of it though.

"You were at the store and?" I try to get his attention by waving my hand in front of his face.

"Right. I was at the store and I could've sworn I'd seen um," he rubs the back of his neck, "you but I wasn't sure. So that's why I'm asking you if it was." There's something off about his tone.

"No, I didn't go out at all after I stayed for detention and some other stuff." I leave out the part about Zayn and all, I could tell him that in class.

"Alrighty then, I'll see you in a bit. I have to go get something from my locker." He walks the opposite direction as where the class is at and I step on my heels and head to my class. When I turn around Harry is standing there with all the color drained from his body, almost as if he's seen a ghost or something.

"Are you okay?" I arch a brow and look at him with a confused face.

"Uh yeah. I have to go now. I'll pick you up after school or something deal."

"Deal."

He walks away without another word. Seems to me that everyone is not themselves today. Ihead over to my class a minute before the second bell rings.

*Harry's POV*

Fuck fuck fuck. If he tells Louis about what he'd seen yesterday, he's sure to not hear me out. There's nothing wrong with what happened yesterday, Gemma is my sister but Louis wouldn't believe whatever I have to say. I've lied so many times and he's sure to think I'm lying again.

Louis' back is towards me and Niall is facing me. Niall stays staring at me in the time Louis walks over to him. I don't know what he's telling him but I try to shake my head when he looks back at me. He should let me explain this before he assumes shit.

Niall starts to speak but I can't tell what he's saying. His eyes are darted to me and I shake my head, trying to tell him not to do what he's about to. He then look back at Louis as he rubs the back of his neck with his hand. What the fuck is he telling him. Is he really telling him?

Within a minute they're done and Niall was the other way Louis does. Louis turns around to face me, I'm bracing myself for the worst at this point.

"Are you okay?" Louis asks. What?"

"Uh yeah. I have to go now. I'll pick you up after school or something deal." I lie.

"Deal."

I walk away without telling him anything else. The bell rings at the same time I lay eyes on Niall. He's standing in front of the front lockers of the school.

"What did you tell him?" I hiss.

"Shit calm down. I didn't tell him anything because you are." He points his finger to me like an old lady. I swat his hand down and shake my head.

"Would you let me explain all this for once. You don't need to jump to assumptions Niall."

"I trust me I know what was going on. What kind of girl waves condoms and lube in front of your face? Oh right a girl you're hooking up with is." His words disgust me by the way he talks about my sister. Then again he doesn't know that she is my sister.

"My fucking sister that's who! Not some kind of whore I'm sleeping with. We were talking about planning Louis a party for his birthday this weekend and she got carried away with the party shit." A frown soon covers his face and his cheek start to turn red in embarrassment.

"I though that you were still hooking up with girls. Last time I was the one that found you in the janitor's closet fucking Maddie, just in case you don't remember." Maddie was the head of the cheerleading squad last school year. I remember she was one of those dumb whores who just wanted a dick up her vagina and I did her the favour. That reputation that Louis talked about back when we first met was actually true but it's a good thing I didn't tell him it was or else who knows what we'd be, maybe enemies I don't know. Even though I would fuck every girl that passed these hallways and made them shut up about it, I never go the pleasure of anything. It didn't feel right, I would fuck girl after girl trying to see if somehow I would find it fascinating but that never happened.

"I'm done with that ok! And don't you dare ever tell Louis about that." I can feel the tension in between us.

"Only if you promise to tell him eventually." I roll my eyes and nod my head.

"Fine." I walk to the front doors to leave but stop when Niall calls out.

"So what about the party? Am I invited or what?" A smirk is well spread across his face. I throw my head back and force myself to walk back to him.

"Just you, don't you dare bring anyone else." I warn.

"So it's a yes?" The stupid smile is contagious.

"Don't flatter yourself, it's a small party with college people."

"College babes that's what I'm talking about." He bites his bottom lip and does a small thrust into the air. What the fuck is wrong with this kid.

"You haven't gotten laid have you?"

"No." He shyly answers back, I do my best at trying not to laugh. I turn the direction I was previously going and stop myself this time.

"Thanks for everything." I refer to him helping me get enrolled back and not telling Louis anything. He nods his head and walks to his class.

...

As soon as I'm pulling into the driveway my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I answer.

"I kinda need your help..."

{Please vote & comment <3 Thank you for 25K reads!☺️💕 I updated earlier today so that's good. Anyway start bracing yourselves because smut is cuming your way. See what I did there...Sorry I've been reading to many of Harry's jokes 😝}