Chapter 75

*Harry's POV*

"Do you have any fucking idea what you did? How the fuck am I going to tell Louis this?" I hiss in her face.

"Louis?" Her eyes soon move away from mine, now looking behind me.

"S-Sorry I didn't know you two were- I'll just leave." I look back and it's as if all the blood in my body has turned to ice. I can feel my color draining from my body when I see Louis standing at the door. His eyes couldn't be wider or his cheeks redder. I take a step towards him, causing him to take take a step further away from me.

"Louis don't you dare run away." I tell him when he turns his back to me, ready to run out of the place. I sound so controlling and demanding but he needs to listen.

"Wait, you two are-" Lily begins to say making Louis and I turn to look at her.

"Yes he's my fucking boyfriend!" I huff. All this time I though Louis had told her that me and him were together after I got expelled from school. After all that same day was the day Louis told Lily about him, I figured he'd tell her about me too.

"I didn't know," She looks around the room confused about everything she's taking in right now.

"You didn't tell her Louis?" Louis avoids looking straight at me. His eyes dart to the floor and shakes his head. All this time I thought Marie and Lily knew about us when they didn't know shit. Is he embarrassed of being with me? Of course not! I'm just jumping to conclusions, my mind spinning and not able to think right.

"Someone here better start talking." I look at Lily and back to Louis. Louis sits down on the small couch in the room along with Lily. As of right now I'm the only one standing.

The tension is growing heavier with every second of silence there is. No one talks, no one will even look at each other. There's explaining that needs to happen and it won't be coming from me, not this time. It's clearly not my fault that Louis didn't tell Lily in the first place and it's not my fault for kissing Lily because she kissed me not the other way around. I'll admit to it being my mistake for staying at the party but not the whole kissing shit. In fact I had no control over myself that night, not one bit. Although I do feel like such a fuck up at that being the reason why I didn't call Louis on New Year's. If I could take it all back I would, in a hear beat.

"I told Lily that you had a girlfriend the day you got expelled." What? "Lily confessed to me the feeling she had for you. That day in the library we didn't just talk about me but you too. I had to come up with an excuse for her to get over you without telling her you were dating me. I made up a girl as soon as I could to keep her from getting any further about how much she wanted to go out with you. This whole time I was planning to tell you just in case if she asked or brought it up but I never got the chance to." He plays with his fingernails on his lap, tapping his foot on the floor nervously. This is why he did what he did? Either way if Lily "knew" I had a "girlfriend" then why'd she go kissing me in the first place? She's not only a bitch but a fucking whore. Who the hell would go around kissing guy's then claiming to be in a relationship with them after knowing they're in a relationship?

"You could've just told her Louis, there'd be no reason for me to be upset with you. I know how much this means to you and keeping it to yourself really adds stress to you. Telling a few of your close friends about us wouldn't be bad." I try to make him feel better. It's honestly sad how he has to keep quiet about us. No one should have to keep what they love most a secret.

On the other hand Lily still needs to open her god damn mouth and it won't be to suck a dick. I've literally had it with her.

"I'm so sorry Louis. If I would've known you and Harry were together," she chokes with her own words, "I would've never ever done what I did."