Chapter 63

*Harry's POV*

"Harry!" He screams. He tippy toes as his arms wrap around my neck. I don't hesitate to pull him into my embrace and kissing the lips I've been longing to kiss for so long. 

His lips are just like I remember, soft and plump. With his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck, I carry him and press him against a locker. Our kissing is endless and I can feel that I'm starting to get hard just by having his body pressed against mine. I know we're in a hall way but if we weren't I swear I'd do him right here at this very moment. I'm only doing this knowing there's no one else in the hallway, if anyone where to see us I'm sure they'd be fucking cunts and tell everyone. 

"Harry." He says, panting. I lower him back down to his feet and step back to give him some space to catch his breath.

"I missed you so much." I step closer, grabbing his hand and in-twining my fingers with his. 

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" I'm going to have to come clean, specially after him finding out that my reputation was everything but a lie. I can't hide everything I do because in the end it all comes back to me just like everything has already.

"It's a long story and," I look down at my watch, "five minutes isn't enough time for me to tell you." He sighs in defeat and walks past me to pick up everything he dropped. "But maybe if we ditched I'd have enough time?" He turns quickly to look at me, a smile now on his face.

"Like old times?" The memories of the various times we skipped class flash back into my head. Including the first time we did and that was when it all started. 

"Just like the first time." I shoot him a smile assuring him of what I'm saying. I honestly don't know where we'd go but I figure we'll find a place. 

"It's the first day of school though? I can't just miss it." He's worrying too much about all this shit. "Besides, last time we ditched they ended up finding weed in your locker and that was what got you expelled in the first place. Just in case you don't remember." He proves a point, but I won't let him win.

He finishes picking up his books and notes, I help him with some, and follow him to his locker. 

"Or maybe I could, just this one last time." Louis tells me while finishes putting his stuff into his locker. I slam shut his locker door, making him jump.

"Why did you do that for?" He squeals. I pull him into me by placing my hand behind the arch of his back. His face is only centimeters away. I can feel his breathing start to accelerate with each and every one of my movements.

"I need you Louis and I know you need me too." I whisper to him peering deeply into his eyes. I can tell he's giving in. 

"You're going to tell me why you were gone for so long too right?" Well I fucking have to now.

"Yes, now let's hurry up before they close the front doors." I grab his hand and lead him out of the building and into my car.

...

"Where are we going?" I'm not so sure myself. It's been a while since Louis and I went on a date. Then again I won't consider this a date since it'll only be about an hour or so, two if Louis wants to do it. 

"What about the cafe I took you to on our first date?"

"Oh so it was a date? Not just hanging out huh?" I look over to him only to see a smirk on his face. Yeah it was a date, I just never thought I'd be admitting to it. Apart from that one time I took Louis to the football game and called it a date, which it really wasn't, I'd consider taking Louis to the cafe our first.