Chapter 78

*Louis' POV*

"Hey." Dominic sits next to me as usual in French class. This whole week we've talking non-stop about the wrestling team during this period.
On the other hand Harry has been reserved lately, not wanting to talk about what happened Sunday night. Zayn hasn't come to school since the "incident" happened. Then again I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to. I over heard Anne on the phone with who I think was Harry's dad talking about Zayn the following morning. I believe they talked about sending him to some kind of training camp to set him straight. A training camp is a little too much for such a small thing that happened. I didn't want Anne to think I was eavesdropping so I kept quiet about the whole thing.

Lily and I haven't spoken either, at least not an actual conversation. Sorry is the only word I've heard from her. The word holding less meaning every time she says it. It pains me to see her beat herself up for the everything but it is her fault. Never in a million years did I think she would actually pull something like she did with Harry. Kissing someone while they're drugged? Who the fuck does that? Oh she does. Thankfully she did promise to not tell Marie or anyone about me and Harry.

It surprises me how long me and Harry haven't been sexually active. At the same time it worries me, he just hasn't been himself lately...he's hasn't even bothered me about trying to stop me from talking to Dominic. That's the biggest shocker of all. I don't know if he's afraid of what I read in the journal or if it's just him. I was only able to read the first few pages in his journal, nothing that stood out was read. But that gave me the temptation to find out what he has hidden in that little book of his. I'm just waiting for the right time to look for it and see what he's hiding from me. I might sound like the crazy boyfriend in the relationship, the one who's more into the relationship that the other but I don't think that's it. Anyone that's been in a relationship would want to do the same if they found something similar to what I found of Harry's. Harry's reaction when I found it was abnormal and gave out that he clearly has something hidden behind it. The rush he had to get out of the room was another thing that stood out, his behaviour and all. 

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Dominic asks in a whisper.

"Ready for what?" 

"Your first day as water boy! And of course the lessons I promised today." I had completely forgotten about my compromise with him. I've been so caught up on my problems that I forgot he offered himself to teach me a couple of wrestling moves after seeing my somewhat bruised face on Monday. 

"Right! Couldn't be more excited." Oh but I could. I do regret accepting his offer, there's only so many hours in a day that I might not be able to fit in my school work within them. 

"My dad picked the team on Tuesday and tomorrow we have our first match. Crazy huh?"

"Very. So um, does the rest of the team know I'm water boy or?"

"I've mentioned it, although they haven't said much. Just stop by after school tomorrow l in the gym while they warm up so you can get to know them and I could show you the moves, deal?" He says cutting me off.

"That sounds great." Horrendous actually. Now that he brings up the team, Harry never did try out like I told him to. Sneaky little shit.

And with that the bell rang. The teacher had been talking about how we only have until Saturday, two days from now, to raise up the rest of the money left for the Paris trip on Monday. She hasn't discussed how much money we have so far. All I know is that there's only enough money to go for a week which sucks. There's no way we can raise up enough money in two days for an extra week in Paris.

"See you later." Dominic waves his hand as he exits the classroom.

"See you later." Harry mocks Dominic when he approaches my desk.