Chapter 44

*Louis' POV*

I wave at Harry goodbye, taking a deep breath before opening the door to my house. When I walk in my mum is sitting in the living room with a hot cup of tea in her hands. She has her night robe on, she's facing the fireplace the whole time it takes for me to go and sit down next to her. I take a seat, my stomach turns at her ignorance towards me.

"Mum?" I ask, she turns to face me. Her eyes are bloodshot from crying. I can see the empty box of tissues on the side table of the couch.

"I'm sorry Louis. The way I handled things earlier was uncalled for. In no way or manner was I supposed to hit you. The whole thing came crashing down. Thomas wasn't supposed to be here, at least not today. I was waiting for the right time to tell you, but he came without invite and it wasn't supposed to be that way. Me and Thomas have been going out latley and I think I love him. He's been along side me since we moved in, I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd have the kind of reaction like you had earlier. Forget that for now, it was your birthday just yesterday, and that was in no way to greet you after it. Look I know that you snuck out last night. After I got home late at night and went to knock at your door with no answer I figured you were probably asleep. In the morning was when I realised you hadn't spent the night, when I opened the door with the spare key. I figured you'd be with Harry, every teenager would want to defy their parents about not being able to see who they want to. It's part of you growing up, I just didn't realise it." She's now fully engulfed in tears, her hands are shaky making the tea in the cup rattle. I feel sorry for how she's expressing all of this, my intentions were never to make her cry, not like this. The last time I remember her crying was when my dick of a dad would treat her like shit.

"Mum, I'm sorry. You don't need to do all this." She places her cup of tea on the table and moves her hand back to grab mine.

"I'm not done. About Harry, if I would have known that Anne would be okay with everything I would have never forbidden you to stop talking to him or being with him. Harry is an amazing boy, and I know he loves you. Guess I'm just a little envious that you have that love I could never have," She sniffs and giggles a bit, "I know you were with Harry last night. I'm not sure what happened but I'm sure if it didn't happen he woudn't have shown up here pouring his heart out to me and Anne. Just be careful with who you tell your secret to, we wouldn't want what happened back home to happen here. Harry's powerful words really made me open my eyes and notice that you have someone along your side no matter what. Almost as if you won't need me anymore, but that's ok. I'm just happy if you are. And nothing happened last night with me and Thomas, he didn't even stop by at all. He's the one that knocked some sense into me about letting you be last night. I had called him worried about you and he's the one that said to let you live your own life, because you're no longer mine." She begins to cry hysterically, I pull her into my arms muffling her sobs on my chest. My eyes become watery, although I do my best at holding them in trying to be the bigger person.

"Mum, I'll always be yours no matter what. Yes there will people that will snatch me up once and a while but there's always going to be the part of me that will be yours." Is simply all I can answer back to her. She backs away and nods her head in agreement. I stand up along with her and go and lead her to her room. I tuck her in bed and sit next to her until she's fast asleep.

My rooms is right next to her, only a bathroom seperating the two. I go around the house making sure everything is locked and set the alarm. It's dark outside, close to midnight now. On my way back to my room I feel my phone vibrate in the short's pocket. Harry's name flashes on the screen, I deny the call not wanting to wake my mum up and text him instead.

"Mum's asleep, don't want to wake her up. What do you want?"

I realise how harsh the text sounds after I've sent it. Withing seconds he replies.

"I'm outside your window. Open up."

I'm taken back by his reply, what the hell is he doing here? I reach the top of the stairs, almost running to the inside of my room, locking the door behind me. I walk over to the window, opening it up and looking downward. Harry's standing next to the tree that leans against the house. He shoots me a smile and starts to climb up the tree, jumping from it to the roof and onto the window. I step back making room for him to climb inside. He's wearing the same thing he was wearing ealier. He closes the window behind him.

"What are you doing here? Is something wrong?" I search him up and down trying to see if he's hurt or something.

"No, no. My mum went out with Gemma for the rest of the night and tomorrow morning. I kind of got locked out of my house." He looks down at the floor, brushing his fingers through his hair. I know for a fact that he's lying. Before we left his house to pick up Niall, I remember him locking the door behind me with the key of course. Might as well play along until I finally get it out of him.

"Oh really? Why aren't that home?" I begin to interrogate him.

"Well umm, I think if was for some fancy spa shit out of town and they're deciding on staying at a hotel." He's good but not good enough.

"I should give them a call later on, you know so I can ask them about their spa treatment. I'm sure you wouldn't mind....would you?" I walk closer to him, squinting my eyes to let him know I'm on to him.

"W-Why would you do that?"
He steps back and slightly stumbles.

"I don't know, maybe I'd like to get there after?" I shake my head and give him a smirk. He sighs in defeat.

"Fine. I enjoyed last night sleeping with you and all. I wanted to spend tonight with you again." He lowers his voice by the end of his sentence, also lowering his head to the ground.

"Why didn't you just say so." My stomach turns by his sweet words. I would have never imagine I'd have Harry like this.

"I dunno." He avoids contact with my eyes, looking away every time he looks up. I shrug my shoulders, walking back to the door to make sure it's locked. I can feel Harry's eyes searching the back of my body, the tight shorts obviously aren't helping. When I turn back Harry is only inches away from my face, our bodies touching. I jump back due to his sudden appearance in front of me. His eyes are merciful. Before I know it he places his lips on mine, then trailing soft wet kisses down to my neck. He pulls me into him more and begins to suck at my earlobe.

"I need you." His voice is soft but seductive.

"But I'm right here." I answer back.

"No. I need you." He takes my hand and moves his down below his stomach. He places my hand on top of where the fabric of the jeans are at it's tightest. His bulge is hard at the touch. I begin to flush by his use of words.

"I've needed you ever since we were in the car earlier. I swear I was about to pull on to the side of the highway and do you right then and there. Just let me make you feel good, I promise it'll be better this time." He states. He eyes are still focused on mine, it's almost as of he's begging? Have I really gotten this control over Harry so soon?

{Please vote and comment ☺️ Thanks for 45k reads! It's unbelievable! Sorry if this chapter is short, this is only because the next will be longer ;) are you excited for round #2? Haha anyway, I will be updating tomorrow do no need to ask😊 love ya💕}