Chapter 52

*Louis' POV*

"You want me to be yours?" I scoot closer to him, unbuckling the seat belt that hold me down to the seat. I whisper the words seductively into his ear. He whimpers at my words.

"Yes." He whispers his word.

I climb onto the back seat of the car, laying down on it. I zip down my pants and look over to Harry, his lips parted and eyes full of lust.

"Then claim me yours." I say, taking this as an advantage to somehow make him forget all this shit is happening.

"Louis this isn't the-" His voice is raised but lowered and stopped when I lower my pants along with my underwear to my ankles.

"I said to claim me Harry, isn't that what you want?" I mock, he doesn't respond. He sits still in his seat, looking back at me. Lips parted, only low breaths coming out of his mouth.

"No? Fine then." I grab the top of my pants and begin to pull them back up. Before they reach my knees, Harry jumps over to the back seat, joining me.

"Fuck yes." He says under his breath. His legs are parted, each one on either side of mine. His head is lowered, trying to fit into the car, avoiding bumping his head on the top of the inside of the car. He struggles unbuckling his belt, but manages to finally take it off.

"Fucking shit." He says. As soon as he does, he doesn't hesitate at all on pulling down his pants along with his boxers. He strokes his size roughly until he's hard enough. He puts his palm in front of his hand, spitting on it twice. So this is what you do when you don't have that "lube" Harry talks about. He rubs the spit along the tip of his length and without further ado he enters me without any warning.

"You're so fucking right Lou." He moans. I screw my eyes shut at the impact. A loud moan, the loudest I've heard from him, escapes from his mouth. His thrusts aren't like before, he's never been furious when he's had sex with me, at least not in the only two times we've done it, this time they're deeper, faster, stronger.

"H-harder" I yell, my voice echoes inside the car. The feeling is overwhelming and the view too. His head hands in between both of his arms, looking down at me, not blinking once. A moan escapes his mouth every time he digs into me. I do my best at keeping them in, but that fail once he sees I'm doing it on purpose. He thrusts deeper into me every time, finally making me call out his name.

"H-Harry" I whimper. I dig my nails onto his back, sure to leave my mark afterwards.

I look around the car, the windows are fogged up due to our actions. The air inside the car is becoming thick with every breath, moan, whimper we make. I arch my back, coming close to my high. Harry realises this and presses his hand against the back window, sure to leave his hand print there.

"You're," he thrusts hard, "mine" he slams into me again, "only" and again deeper this time, "fucking" he gives it his all on his last thrust in me "mine!" He screams. His lips crash against mine as he fills me yet again. My hips buckle as I come to my high with him, the sight is a sight I'll never get tired of. Damp fringes of hair sticking on to Harry's forehead, his lips plump, swollen, red. Drops of sweat trickle down to my shirt. He collapses on top of me after coming. His head rests on my chest, his eyes closed and a small smile covering his face. He looks almost heavenly in this state, cheeks flushed and glossy eyes, and nostrils flaring open rapidly..

"Are you mine yet?" He softly says into the arch of my neck. His arms are wrapped around me, almost like he's afraid to let me go.

"I'm yours, only if you'll be mine."

"I've always been yours baby." Are his last words before falling asleep. I try to move him away from me, so that I can get out of the car but he won't budge. Instead I decide on pulling my pants up and his as well. I'm not sure what time it is outside, but I know it's definitely passed midnight. It surprises me how tired Harry is, then again it did look like he hadn't slept in days. I brush my fingers through his hair, blowing at it to dry it a bit. Taking a nap for a few minutes wouldn't hurt, only for the short time Harry does. I close my eyes and drift off into a deep sleep, holding onto what's mine, Harry.

{Sorry that this chapter is soo short and comes out rather "boring" I was I a rush to update so bare with me. Just wanted to get the smut out of the way. I will be updating early tomorrow so no worries. Please vote and comment<3 Thank you for reading and the amazing feedback I get on twitter, it's truly amazing, it's what keeps me going with the story :) Hope you guys have a nice day, ily<3}