Chapter 43

*Louis' POV*

I try calling back Niall but he hasn't answered. I begin to walk back to the room when my phone starts to ring again, Niall. 

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you guys?" He sounds pissed off.

"At Harry's house, why? Is something wrong?" I begin to ask, unaware of what's bothering him.

*Harry's POV*

I wait for Louis to walk back into the room. He's been down there for quite a long time. Right before I make up my mind to get up and go to find him, he steps into the room with one hand on his side, tapping his foot on the wooden floor, his brows are arched up and a frown covers his face.

"What?" I ask.

"Does Niall ring a bell?" Shit. 

"Fucking shit! Was he the one that called you?" I get up, quickly putting on my shoes, stumbling on to the floor. Louis' laughing at my clumsiness. 

"Yes. I can't believe you left him back at the camp? What the hell were you thinking?" He hurries to put on his shoes, not taking the time to change out of the tight ass clothes I let him wear.

"He left the party to hook up with the blonde at the party. How was I supposed to know he stayed there? Besides where do you think you're going?" I point at what he's wearing.

"With you?"

"No you're not, not wearing that." 

"There's nothing wrong, I'll take a blanket over, it's not like your car doesn't have a heater." It's not that I'm worried he'll get cold or any of that shit, but his ass in that, I'm not sharing the view with anyone. Fuck no.

"No." I demand. Louis strides over to me, so close I can feel his breathing. His arms wrap around my neck as he stands on my feet to reach my lips. He plants a soft kiss on them taunting me with his blue eyes. How can I say no to that?

"F-Fine." I give in. It's like Louis is my weakness or something.

...

"Are we almost there?" Louis sits in the back seat, laying down covered by a blanket. The roads are covered in white sheets, it looks nice really.

"Just a few more minutes," I hadn't had the chance to ask him about last night maybe now is the time to do it, "Louis?"

"Yeah?" He answers.

"W-What did you think of last night? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. It's stupid never mind, forget I said that." I slur my words at first, regretting asking him.

"No. It was nice." Nice? My heart drops by his use of words. Nice? Nice is never enough.

"Oh." Is the only think I manage to answer back.

"Don't get the wrong idea. It just hurt a lot but I'd definitely do it again. Maybe next time it'll be better." Next time will be better. I'll do whatever I can to make him feel as good as he made me. I look to the back seat, and I swear I could park the car on the side of the road and fuck the shit out of him in the back seat. But fucking Niall has to ruin it all. Louis shoots me a smile and tells me to focus on the road. How can I focus on the road when he's just laying there begging to be fucked. 

We get to the parking lots of the camp, Niall standing there with his phone held up to his ear. Once he sees us he quickly puts it down. 

"What the fuck man?" Niall says once he gets into the passenger side. His cheeks and nose are red, due to the cold. He's shivering as he speaks.

"How long have you been outside? Don't tell me you've been out here for hours, since last night?"

"Fuck no! You're sister was nice enough to lend me the cabin next to yours. I figured I would wake up when you did and we'd go off from there. But when I woke up and went to go knock at your cabin, no one was there. I figured you'd still be asleep so I went back inside and slept a bit more. When I went back and knocked that's when I realized you had left. I even went up here to the parking lots to assure myself and your car wasn't there. I tried finding Gemma and Angus but both of them left too. Don't even get me started with-"

"Okay fuck I get it. At least you got some pussy last night, thank me for that would ya?" 

"Seems like you didn't get any with Louis last ni-"

"Excuse me?" Louis calls from the backseat. It's obvious that Niall didn't know he was back there by his reaction. Louis and Niall's cheeks both turn bright red in embarrassment. 

"Louis I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Niall turns to face forward and stays that way the rest of the ride home. The whole time it's quiet in the car, but it wouldn't be quiet if I were to be fucking Louis in the back seat burying myself in him if it weren't for Niall, my subconscious adds. I do my best at squeezing my legs together trying not to pop one in here. 

"Thanks for the lift." Niall says as he gets out of the car and walks over to his house.

"So where to now?" I ask Louis, unsure if he wants to go back home with me or to his flat. It's nearly dark and I wouldn't want his mum to worry about him. Then again she was a bitch back at his house.

"Home."

"Mine or?"

"Mine. I have to come home eventually don't I?" He adds.

"Right."  I let out a sigh. I was hoping that he'd want to go back that way my dirty thoughts would eventually live out. I press on the gas and head to his house.

...

"Here we are." I say as I pull into the front of the house. My mum's car is no longer in sight, signalling she isn't here anymore. He steps out of the back of the car, walking over the outside of the car to where I'm at. 

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" Anything could happen in there. He did leave his mum furious and left the house with the outline of her hand on his cheek.

"I'll be fine." He leans inside the car window and kisses me repeatedly on the lips. "I love you" His words surprise me, usually I'm the first to say them but not this time. It feels a bit weird, the good kind. 

"I love you too." He nods his head and begins to head to the front door of his house, wrapped in the blanket he's had for the past hours. He turns around before entering the premises and waves at me goodbye. Now he's left with having to put up with all the shit his mum is going to bash him with.

{Sorry for the late update, kind of got distracted today. I will update tomorrow so I'll keep you guys posted. Please vote, it'll only take a sec.:) So do you guys want me to do another 'scene' with Harry and Louis in the next couple of chapters like the one in chapter 38? If so comment if you do ;) Hope you're all doing well and have a great day!<3}