Chapter 69

*Louis' POV*

"Shit Sorry." I apologise to Dominic after bumping into him making him drop his books on the floor. I kneel down to help him pick up his belongings along with him.

"It's okay don't worry about it." He says when he bends down to help with the mess.

"Here." I hand him the last book when we both stand up at the same time.

"Louis right?" He points at me. I nod my head.

"Yeah." I give him a small smile and walk over to my desk. It's a rude how I just walked away from him but I could already feel Harry's eyes digging into my back. On my way to my seat I pass by Harry. He looks at me from under his eyelashes. He's holding his pen much harder than he should. It's obvious that Harry isn't too fond of the new kid, not after his attempt at teasing me about how I was whopped over him yesterday. What can I do? Stop befriending guys? It's not like they're gay, besides why would I even look at another guy that way when I have Harry? What other reason would Harry have to be jealous? Insecurities?

"Bonjour!" The teacher's loud voice echoes through the class. "Before we start anything I want to thank Louis," she points to me triggering the whole class to look my way, "for being kind enough and so determined about this trip to France to bake some treats for us to sell. All the proceeds will go to saving up for the trip. Have in mind that we only have about two weeks to fund-raise enough money. Yes it's a short time but we can do it." Everyone is facing the front of the class, except Harry. He gazes at me over his shoulder making sure I'm not talking to Dominic. Who cares if I am either way?

"Why did you move here in the first place?" I blurt out to Dominic. The teacher is too busy going about how the rest of the class has to put some effort into the fund-raising to even pay any attention to me.

"Oh uh my dad's going to be the coach of the wrestling team."

"Wrestling team?" Wrestling has never been big here in the United Kingdom. Only a few rich schools who could actually afford it have the sport.

"Yeah that's one of the reason's why we moved here. This school was one of the ones that didn't have a team so we said why not? There's a lot of people trying out, you should too." He whispers back to me.

"I'm not into the whole sports things." I am, I just can't join.

"You could be water boy?" What the fuck is that?

"Sure." I say unsure of what being a water boy is.

"You have no clue what that is do you?"

"Thought it would be obvious since I'm not from America." We both laugh, not loud enough for the teacher to hear but by the looks of it Harry could. I can see him from the corner of my eye just gazing my way. If I turn around to look at him he'll tell me to stop talking to Dominic, so I don't. I ignore the fact that Harry will be pissed by the end of class with me but I'll find a way to make up for it. Someone needs to befriend the new kid at some point. I know how I felt when I first moved here, so out of place and lonely and I bet that's how he's feeling now. Marie was the only one who talked to me first or wanted to talk to me. Although if I could go back and change friends I would. Sadly I'm stuck with being friends with Lily's and Marie's crew unless I find new friends like Niall, Liam and now Dominic to sit down with during lunch.

"Good point. Being water boy is easy. You carry around drinks during the match for the team and that's it. You get credits for it and you're able to attend every game without paying." He shrug his shoulders like it's no big deal. Being social wouldn't hurt. I'd meet new people at the games and I'd even get out of class early whenever they have an away match.