Chapter 41

*Louis' POV*

"Why didn't she tell me she's sleeping around. I'm sure she brought him here last night, I know it. But who is he?" I shake my head and sit down on the bed. Harry stays standing up, he steps out of the room when he hears the doorbell ring.

"I think you're about to find out." He says when he steps back into the room.

"What?" I walk over to him and he points his finger to the bottom of the stair case. I look down and see a man. He has short hair brushed to one side and seems to be in his mid 40's around there. He's pretty tall and looks familiar in a way.

"Have I seen this guy before?" Harry asks behind me as we walk down the stair case. I get to the bottoms and see my mum and her company turn to us. My mum's cheeks start to become red and becomes a bit jittery. Anne looks at her with a frown spread across her face. The man greet me with a smile, who the fuck does he think he is.

"Louis, this is my friend Thomas." My mum steps in between me and the man, waving her hand from one to another.

"Your friend?" I mock. I'm not dumb enough to actually believe what she's saying. The man steps forward stretching his arm out to me.

"You must be Louis. Your mum has told me so much about you." I leave him standing there like an idiot with his hand out. He starts to flush when I don't shake his hand, hell no I won't.

"I'm sure she has. Do you two, I don't know, talk about this while you two fuck or during the time I'm at school and she sneaks you in?" I'm furious at this point, not giving a shit of what she has to say. Everyone's jaw drops to the floor once the words fall out of my mouth. Anne gasps, my mum looks at me with widened eyes, Tom or whatever the fuck his name is stares at the floor, I look back at Harry and see him covering his mouth with his hand trying hard not to laugh. I give him a weak smile and turn back to face my mum. She takes a step forward and before I know it her hand has left a mark on my face. She's never slapped me before, nor did I ever think she would but it was sure worth it. I become more furious and take a step closer to Thomas. Before I can do or say anything Harry wraps his hand around my stomach from behind. He holds me in place.

"I think we should just go, let you cool down a bit." He whispers in my ear, escorting me out to the front of the house. Harry walks over to the car and I follow him.

"You're cute when you're mad." He teases once we both get buckled up in our seats. He pulls out and begins to drive away.

"Would you shut up? I just got into an argument with my mum all because she's fucking another guy. You know what? I don't give a fuck. She can go fuck him, marry him and in the end everything is going to end up like it did with my dad. I could just fuck someone up right now." I feel heated and can feel my adrenaline pumping in now. My breathing becomes heavy and my heart beat begins to accelerate.

"Louis calm down. You can take you're anger out on the punching bag I have at home." He says chuckling. "Besides, what are you going to do about you're mum knowing you didn't spend the night at home? Guess you could've been even but now you're not."

"Just get me to your fucking house."

"Since when do you swear so much? I thought it was the other way around, or am I having a bad influence on you?" He looks at me and we both start laughing at the same time.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be taking out my anger out on you." I say as we get to Harry's house. He rushes over to my side, opening the door for me. Once I get out he goes to open the door. I walk into the house where small memories are held. I start to walk to Harry's room but when I turn around he's not following me.

"It's this way Louis." He signals with his head to a hall with many doors along side it. His house now seems even bigger than I remember. He opens the door to a room at the end of the hall. It's an average sized room with a couple of work out equipment. There's a big punching bag at the corner of the room, must be it.

"I'll get you some clothes so you can get started. I've always wondered if I'd ever see you doing something like this." I blush and he steps out of the room without another word.

He comes back within minutes with a pair of shorts and one of his back tee's.

"Here." He hands me the garments and I start to undress in front of him. I can feel his eyes trailing down my body as I undress but I'm not bothered by it, at least not anymore.

"There?" I ask for his approval of the clothing. His shirt fits me a bit long and the shorts are a bit tight on my arse but I'll take whatever I can. Then again maybe he chose these knowing my ass would look like this with them.

He stays seated on the bench against the wall while I start to punch the bag. After taking a couple swings at it, I begin to feel tired. I've only been doing this for about twenty minutes. I try to give it one last punch but my hands doens't respond. I look around, seeing everything double. I can feel my legs getting weaker and my eyes getting weary. My breathing is becoming shallow.

"Louis?" Harry calls. He begins to walk closer, now seeing four of him as he begins to approach me. He keeps on calling my name but it's fainted every time he does. All of a sudden everything becomes black, all I hear is a slam against the floor and Harry yelling out my name.

{Please vote and comment<3 So sorry for the late update, I'm so shocked about Niall tweeting me today, it all feels surreal. I still can't wrap my head around it all, just crazy! Still can't believe it asfdhlfdjs. I've been shaking since and I couldn't stop crying. I even became nauseous and even threw up and even got a fever just wow. Couldn't focus on writing the chapter at first but I managed to at the end. Wow I really don't have much to say other than that haha. Thanks for 39k reads too! Love you lots, take care. :)}